I'm swamped under the ton of online information about whale watching in Maine. We only have 4 nights to spend on the Maine coast in July. Kennebunkport will be our far south overnight stay, and Bar Harbor will be our far north. Is whale watching worth devoting 1/2 day to, and if so, what's a recommended trip? We've looked at Booth Bay and Bar Harbor. We're from Texas and have zero experience with whale watching. Please help us decide!
Oh Whale! Worth the time?
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 6 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 12 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?