I'm swamped under the ton of online information about whale watching in Maine. We only have 4 nights to spend on the Maine coast in July. Kennebunkport will be our far south overnight stay, and Bar Harbor will be our far north. Is whale watching worth devoting 1/2 day to, and if so, what's a recommended trip? We've looked at Booth Bay and Bar Harbor. We're from Texas and have zero experience with whale watching. Please help us decide!
Oh Whale! Worth the time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 3 SF to DR? WTH!
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Jersey City Parking
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 18 Washington, DC to Boston
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Kennedy Space Center