I'm swamped under the ton of online information about whale watching in Maine. We only have 4 nights to spend on the Maine coast in July. Kennebunkport will be our far south overnight stay, and Bar Harbor will be our far north. Is whale watching worth devoting 1/2 day to, and if so, what's a recommended trip? We've looked at Booth Bay and Bar Harbor. We're from Texas and have zero experience with whale watching. Please help us decide!
Oh Whale! Worth the time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 18 Alaska
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings