My husband has a conference in NYC at the Metropolitan Pavilion in the Chelsea area in mid-April. It's at 125 West 18th St.
I've only been to NYC once, and it wasn't for long. I'm not familiar with this neighborhood. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay here? Or if to stay here?
We don't need a luxury hotel...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Reno
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 6 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 7 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 8 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 9 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 10 Boston to Naples florida
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 13 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 16 Trinity Site, NM
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 25 Luxury hotel in Charleston