My husband has a conference in NYC at the Metropolitan Pavilion in the Chelsea area in mid-April. It's at 125 West 18th St.
I've only been to NYC once, and it wasn't for long. I'm not familiar with this neighborhood. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay here? Or if to stay here?
We don't need a luxury hotel...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 2 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 3 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 4 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 5 Atlanta Airport
- 6 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 9 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 10 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 11 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 12 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 13 Discounted Rental Car?
- 14 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 15 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 16 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 17 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 18 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 19 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 22 BYOB in New York City
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 25 Inexpensive family getaways