My husband has a conference in NYC at the Metropolitan Pavilion in the Chelsea area in mid-April. It's at 125 West 18th St.
I've only been to NYC once, and it wasn't for long. I'm not familiar with this neighborhood. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay here? Or if to stay here?
We don't need a luxury hotel...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 3 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 4 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 5 Remove your Wrinkles Instantly with Aqua Refine
- 6 call +1(855) 205-4069 Delta Airlines First Class
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 12 Dallas airport to bush library
- 13 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 14 Northern California Gardens.
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 23 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 24 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 25 wyoming, south dakota trip