My husband has a conference in NYC at the Metropolitan Pavilion in the Chelsea area in mid-April. It's at 125 West 18th St.
I've only been to NYC once, and it wasn't for long. I'm not familiar with this neighborhood. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay here? Or if to stay here?
We don't need a luxury hotel...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/malexpro/
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 10 Key West luxury hotels
- 11 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 14 I95
- 15 Florida keys trip
- 16 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 17 Wine Country
- 18 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 19 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 Nashville Never Been
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 25 Florida beach vacation