My husband has a conference in NYC at the Metropolitan Pavilion in the Chelsea area in mid-April. It's at 125 West 18th St.
I've only been to NYC once, and it wasn't for long. I'm not familiar with this neighborhood. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay here? Or if to stay here?
We don't need a luxury hotel...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 2 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 3 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Visting a friend during layover
- 6 Chicago restaurants
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 9 Newark long term parking
- 10 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 11 Road trip advice needed please
- 12 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 13 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 14 Help plan my trip please
- 15 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 16 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 florida gulf coast
- 19 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 20 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 21 Maui, early August
- 22 Going to the sun road open
- 23 Family Trip advice please?!
- 24 Alaska trip itinerary
- 25 Must see places around Burlington, VT