My husband has a conference in NYC at the Metropolitan Pavilion in the Chelsea area in mid-April. It's at 125 West 18th St.
I've only been to NYC once, and it wasn't for long. I'm not familiar with this neighborhood. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay here? Or if to stay here?
We don't need a luxury hotel...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 Limo rental
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 blue ridge parkway?
- 8 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 9 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 10 I likewise paid the immoderate-enough
- 11 http://boostupmuscles.com/tvolve-scam-fake/
- 12 http://trexmusclesite.com/t-complex/
- 13 are without a obstacle on
- 14 What is the minimal dosage one should take this supplement?
- 15 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 16 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 17 http://www.toptryloburn.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 18 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 19 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 20 www.healthexpertproduct.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 21 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 22 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/naturally-him/
- 23 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 24 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 25 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/