My husband has a conference in NYC at the Metropolitan Pavilion in the Chelsea area in mid-April. It's at 125 West 18th St.
I've only been to NYC once, and it wasn't for long. I'm not familiar with this neighborhood. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay here? Or if to stay here?
We don't need a luxury hotel...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawk's
- 2 4th of July in Chicago
- 3 Oahu hotels
- 4 Broadway show tickets
- 5 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 6 Restaurants in DC
- 7 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 8 Sedona to Vegas
- 9 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 10 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 11 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 12 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 13 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 14 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 15 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 16 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 17 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 18 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 19 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 20 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 21 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 22 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 23 BYOB in New York City
- 24 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 25 Traveling with an infant