I'm visiting the east coast for the first time and I'm kind of worried about the weather. My plan is to visit next month March 21st-April 5nd. The route will start from New York, Massachusetts, and then Maine. Do you think it will be less snow during that time or no snow at all? I want a somewhat decent weather in which I can walk around and explore these cities.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 4 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 5 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 6 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 7 Napa Valley Weekend
- 8 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 9 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 12 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 13 Carlsbad Caverns
- 14 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 17 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 18 Returned from Sedona
- 19 50th Anniversary Trip
- 20 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 23 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 24 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 25 NYC with wheelchair