I'm visiting the east coast for the first time and I'm kind of worried about the weather. My plan is to visit next month March 21st-April 5nd. The route will start from New York, Massachusetts, and then Maine. Do you think it will be less snow during that time or no snow at all? I want a somewhat decent weather in which I can walk around and explore these cities.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 2 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 3 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 4 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 5 cruising the Mississippi river
- 6 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 7 Offgrid SC Tree House Adventure - Video
- 8 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Juneau cruise stop
- 11 Niagara Falls.
- 12 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 15 New England Canada Road Trip
- 16 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 17 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport