I'm visiting the east coast for the first time and I'm kind of worried about the weather. My plan is to visit next month March 21st-April 5nd. The route will start from New York, Massachusetts, and then Maine. Do you think it will be less snow during that time or no snow at all? I want a somewhat decent weather in which I can walk around and explore these cities.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 2 Lice Happens
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 Arches Devils Garden
- 5 universal studios and disney
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 8 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Savannah hotel
- 13 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 14 Utah National Parks visit
- 15 marriot cypress harbour
- 16 Hotel in Reno
- 17 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 18 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 21 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Trinity Site, NM
- 24 Santa Fe Itineray
- 25 Moab Weekend with Kids