I'm visiting the east coast for the first time and I'm kind of worried about the weather. My plan is to visit next month March 21st-April 5nd. The route will start from New York, Massachusetts, and then Maine. Do you think it will be less snow during that time or no snow at all? I want a somewhat decent weather in which I can walk around and explore these cities.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I40 East in November
- 2 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 4 Grand Canyon to LA
- 5 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 6 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 9 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 10 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 11 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 12 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 13 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 14 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 15 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 16 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 17 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 18 Where to stay in NYC
- 19 Death Valley
- 20 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 21 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 22 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 23 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 24 Nashville 2016
- 25 Family vacation itinerary pointers