I'm visiting the east coast for the first time and I'm kind of worried about the weather. My plan is to visit next month March 21st-April 5nd. The route will start from New York, Massachusetts, and then Maine. Do you think it will be less snow during that time or no snow at all? I want a somewhat decent weather in which I can walk around and explore these cities.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 2 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 3 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 4 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 5 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 6 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 7 Seattle?
- 8 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 9 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 12 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 13 Airport Advice for GNP
- 14 Day trips from Boston
- 15 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 19 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 20 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 21 Southern history- walkable cities
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 24 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 25 Florida couples first trip to Maine