I'm visiting the east coast for the first time and I'm kind of worried about the weather. My plan is to visit next month March 21st-April 5nd. The route will start from New York, Massachusetts, and then Maine. Do you think it will be less snow during that time or no snow at all? I want a somewhat decent weather in which I can walk around and explore these cities.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months in Hawaii!
- 2 Cross Country NH to WA
- 3 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 4 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 5 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 6 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 7 best binocular for travel
- 8 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 9 3 day cruise from Boston
- 10 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 11 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 12 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 13 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 14 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 15 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 18 Seattle Hotels
- 19 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 20 Providence question
- 21 Cayo Costa State Park
- 22 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 23 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 24 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 25 Yosemite Visit