I'm visiting the east coast for the first time and I'm kind of worried about the weather. My plan is to visit next month March 21st-April 5nd. The route will start from New York, Massachusetts, and then Maine. Do you think it will be less snow during that time or no snow at all? I want a somewhat decent weather in which I can walk around and explore these cities.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 6 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 7 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 8 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 9 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 10 Moving to Montana
- 11 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 12 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 13 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 16 Oregon Coast question
- 17 Savanah GA
- 18 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 19 Florida with a 2 year old
- 20 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 21 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 22 Colorado itinerary
- 23 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Yellowstone NP planning questions