I'm visiting the east coast for the first time and I'm kind of worried about the weather. My plan is to visit next month March 21st-April 5nd. The route will start from New York, Massachusetts, and then Maine. Do you think it will be less snow during that time or no snow at all? I want a somewhat decent weather in which I can walk around and explore these cities.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 2 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 3 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 4 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 5 Bed and Breakfast
- 6 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 7 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 10 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 11 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 12 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 13 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 14 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 15 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 16 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 17 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 20 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 21 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 23 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 24 OHare car service north suburbs
- 25 Yellowstone