My wife and I will be escaping the heat of the deep south in August. We plan to arrive in Seattle on a Mon & depart Sat. We want to see the North Cascades but don't see a resort in the area. Considering the Salish inn for two nights & then drive the North Cascades loop. We plan to be back in Seattle on Friday but do not know where to stay Wed and Thu. We enjoy day hikes and relaxing among scenic views. Something like Lake Quinault Lodge would be nice. We're concerned that avg high for Aug in Mazama in 81. Any help would be appreciated.
North Cascades suggestions wanted
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 3 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 4 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 16 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 American Honeymoon in March