My wife and I will be escaping the heat of the deep south in August. We plan to arrive in Seattle on a Mon & depart Sat. We want to see the North Cascades but don't see a resort in the area. Considering the Salish inn for two nights & then drive the North Cascades loop. We plan to be back in Seattle on Friday but do not know where to stay Wed and Thu. We enjoy day hikes and relaxing among scenic views. Something like Lake Quinault Lodge would be nice. We're concerned that avg high for Aug in Mazama in 81. Any help would be appreciated.
North Cascades suggestions wanted
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 7 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 8 Alaska
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 14 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 San Diego grocery stores
- 22 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 23 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles