My wife and I will be escaping the heat of the deep south in August. We plan to arrive in Seattle on a Mon & depart Sat. We want to see the North Cascades but don't see a resort in the area. Considering the Salish inn for two nights & then drive the North Cascades loop. We plan to be back in Seattle on Friday but do not know where to stay Wed and Thu. We enjoy day hikes and relaxing among scenic views. Something like Lake Quinault Lodge would be nice. We're concerned that avg high for Aug in Mazama in 81. Any help would be appreciated.
North Cascades suggestions wanted
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 11 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 12 Best Destination in USA
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 16 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 17 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 18 x mas
- 19 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 20 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City