My wife and I will be escaping the heat of the deep south in August. We plan to arrive in Seattle on a Mon & depart Sat. We want to see the North Cascades but don't see a resort in the area. Considering the Salish inn for two nights & then drive the North Cascades loop. We plan to be back in Seattle on Friday but do not know where to stay Wed and Thu. We enjoy day hikes and relaxing among scenic views. Something like Lake Quinault Lodge would be nice. We're concerned that avg high for Aug in Mazama in 81. Any help would be appreciated.
North Cascades suggestions wanted
View all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England