My wife and I will be escaping the heat of the deep south in August. We plan to arrive in Seattle on a Mon & depart Sat. We want to see the North Cascades but don't see a resort in the area. Considering the Salish inn for two nights & then drive the North Cascades loop. We plan to be back in Seattle on Friday but do not know where to stay Wed and Thu. We enjoy day hikes and relaxing among scenic views. Something like Lake Quinault Lodge would be nice. We're concerned that avg high for Aug in Mazama in 81. Any help would be appreciated.
North Cascades suggestions wanted
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 4 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 5 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 6 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 12 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 13 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast