My wife and I will be escaping the heat of the deep south in August. We plan to arrive in Seattle on a Mon & depart Sat. We want to see the North Cascades but don't see a resort in the area. Considering the Salish inn for two nights & then drive the North Cascades loop. We plan to be back in Seattle on Friday but do not know where to stay Wed and Thu. We enjoy day hikes and relaxing among scenic views. Something like Lake Quinault Lodge would be nice. We're concerned that avg high for Aug in Mazama in 81. Any help would be appreciated.
North Cascades suggestions wanted
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hilton Midtown New York
- 2 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 3 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 4 Tour companies
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 10 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 11 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 12 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Apartment Rentals DC
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays