My wife and I will be escaping the heat of the deep south in August. We plan to arrive in Seattle on a Mon & depart Sat. We want to see the North Cascades but don't see a resort in the area. Considering the Salish inn for two nights & then drive the North Cascades loop. We plan to be back in Seattle on Friday but do not know where to stay Wed and Thu. We enjoy day hikes and relaxing among scenic views. Something like Lake Quinault Lodge would be nice. We're concerned that avg high for Aug in Mazama in 81. Any help would be appreciated.
North Cascades suggestions wanted
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Washington DC in Spring?
- 3 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 Arches National Park in a day
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Broadway this week
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Union Square area restaurant
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 17 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 22 Weekend in NYC
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!