I will be visiting Oct 14-18. Trying to decide how many nights I should stay in
the following towns. Newport, Providence,
Berkshires. Or I could stay in another town but don't really know what would be interesting. I don't know the area so I'm not sure which place I would need two days.
I fly out the 18th at 12:30.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 3 Denali
- 4 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 What car service?
- 7 Maine in May?
- 8 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 New Years Eve in NYC
- 11 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 12 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 13 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 14 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 15 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 16 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 19 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 20 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 21 Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 23 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 24 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017