I will be visiting Oct 14-18. Trying to decide how many nights I should stay in
the following towns. Newport, Providence,
Berkshires. Or I could stay in another town but don't really know what would be interesting. I don't know the area so I'm not sure which place I would need two days.
I fly out the 18th at 12:30.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 4 5 days in Colorado
- 5 Sedona for a Month
- 6 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 7 Alaska -public transport
- 8 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 9 Safety Concerns
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 13 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Southwest road trip
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 20 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 21 Alaska independent tour for group
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes