I will be visiting Oct 14-18. Trying to decide how many nights I should stay in
the following towns. Newport, Providence,
Berkshires. Or I could stay in another town but don't really know what would be interesting. I don't know the area so I'm not sure which place I would need two days.
I fly out the 18th at 12:30.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 19 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 22 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 USA with a 3 year old