I will be visiting Oct 14-18. Trying to decide how many nights I should stay in
the following towns. Newport, Providence,
Berkshires. Or I could stay in another town but don't really know what would be interesting. I don't know the area so I'm not sure which place I would need two days.
I fly out the 18th at 12:30.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/zarrah-collagen-serum/
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 6 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 7 Dallas airport to bush library
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 10 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 11 Northern California Gardens.
- 12 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 15 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 16 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 17 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 18 Arches or Zion?
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 20 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 21 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 22 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 23 Providence RI Waterfire
- 24 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 25 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report