I will be visiting Oct 14-18. Trying to decide how many nights I should stay in
the following towns. Newport, Providence,
Berkshires. Or I could stay in another town but don't really know what would be interesting. I don't know the area so I'm not sure which place I would need two days.
I fly out the 18th at 12:30.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 Chicago to Charleston
- 3 Retiring in NM?
- 4 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 5 Paws 'N' Pups
- 6 Route Planning for East USA
- 7 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 8 Roller Coaster
- 9 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 10 Utah National Parks visit
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Honeymoon out west.
- 18 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 19 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 20 How many states have you been to?
- 21 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?