I will be visiting Oct 14-18. Trying to decide how many nights I should stay in
the following towns. Newport, Providence,
Berkshires. Or I could stay in another town but don't really know what would be interesting. I don't know the area so I'm not sure which place I would need two days.
I fly out the 18th at 12:30.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/lumify-x9/
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase/
- 3 My Topic TitleDo you know Benefits of Reading World News?
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 9 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 10 Back from the Big Easy
- 11 Cross country tips
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 Driving Alaska
- 15 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 20 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 21 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 22 Ideas for New York
- 23 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 24 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB