I'm very familiar with Newport - now looking for a good B&B recommendation. My most favorite place (Governor Sanford House) seems to be unavailable - not on the Newport B&B website, and former address links to a porn website!!
Looking for a nice place with good host(s) - with parking and easy walking distance to Thames St.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawk's
- 2 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 3 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 4 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 5 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 6 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 7 Broadway show tickets
- 8 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 9 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 10 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 11 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 12 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 13 Another question about hawaii
- 14 BYOB in New York City
- 15 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 16 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 17 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 18 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 19 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 20 Key West, FL
- 21 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 22 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 23 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 24 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 25 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters