I'm very familiar with Newport - now looking for a good B&B recommendation. My most favorite place (Governor Sanford House) seems to be unavailable - not on the Newport B&B website, and former address links to a porn website!!
Looking for a nice place with good host(s) - with parking and easy walking distance to Thames St.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 2 questioning it water will make
- 3 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 4 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 5 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 6 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 7 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 8 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 11 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 12 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 13 Boston waterfront Italian
- 14 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 15 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 16 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 17 Kids Vacation Place
- 18 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 19 Napa valley getaway
- 20 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 21 Day in Spokane
- 22 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 23 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 24 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 25 Aug. cruise wardrobe