I'm very familiar with Newport - now looking for a good B&B recommendation. My most favorite place (Governor Sanford House) seems to be unavailable - not on the Newport B&B website, and former address links to a porn website!!
Looking for a nice place with good host(s) - with parking and easy walking distance to Thames St.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 6 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 7 road trip Houston-NJ
- 8 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 9 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 10 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 11 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 Getting to Key West
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 17 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 18 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 19 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 21 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Dinner in Miami
- 24 Orlando to Savannah
- 25 Tipping advice