I'm very familiar with Newport - now looking for a good B&B recommendation. My most favorite place (Governor Sanford House) seems to be unavailable - not on the Newport B&B website, and former address links to a porn website!!
Looking for a nice place with good host(s) - with parking and easy walking distance to Thames St.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 2 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 Wedding gifts?
- 8 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 9 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 10 Day trips from Boston
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 13 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 14 Seattle?
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 17 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 18 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 19 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 20 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 23 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 24 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY