I'm very familiar with Newport - now looking for a good B&B recommendation. My most favorite place (Governor Sanford House) seems to be unavailable - not on the Newport B&B website, and former address links to a porn website!!
Looking for a nice place with good host(s) - with parking and easy walking distance to Thames St.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 2 Seattle: Something Different?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 5 Back from Miami Beach
- 6 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 7 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 8 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 9 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 10 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 11 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 14 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 17 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 18 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 19 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 20 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 21 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 22 One Night in Dallas
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 25 San Diego - wher to stay