I'm very familiar with Newport - now looking for a good B&B recommendation. My most favorite place (Governor Sanford House) seems to be unavailable - not on the Newport B&B website, and former address links to a porn website!!
Looking for a nice place with good host(s) - with parking and easy walking distance to Thames St.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 Universal studios/Orlando
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon