We have the chance to go to Nantucket in April. It's somewhere I've always wanted to go, but I'm worried about the timing. I realize that it won't be sunbathing weather, but how cold will it be? Are most shops and restaurants open this time of year? And if so, any recommendations? We'll be flying if we go, not taking the ferry. Do we need to rent a car? We'll be staying in a condo not directly in Nantucket Town. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Nantucket in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Door County Suggestions
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 12 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions