I am looking for some advice on places to stay in Maui. We will be heading there in a couple of weeks and I'm finding the number of choices are overwhelming. Hope some can offer good advice based on our preferences.
I know we'll have to work with what's available given our timing.
We are planning on visiting Hana and Haleakala. We really don't have any other things on our agenda other than relaxing. We aren't into the touristy things or big resorts. We prefer smaller B&Bs, a local feel, good restaurants with a local feel. Beachfront nice but not req'd.
I've done some research and think Paia might be good for the local feel and Kihei might be a good place to relax. Any other suggestions? We're trying to keep it under $200 a night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 2 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 3 What is there to do on MAUI
- 4 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 5 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 6 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 7 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 9 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 10 Colorado Itinerary
- 11 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 12 Any Sanibel experts?
- 13 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 14 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 15 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Hawaii Help
- 20 Summer in Michigan
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 22 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 23 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 24 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 25 Rafting the Colorado