I am looking for some advice on places to stay in Maui. We will be heading there in a couple of weeks and I'm finding the number of choices are overwhelming. Hope some can offer good advice based on our preferences.
I know we'll have to work with what's available given our timing.
We are planning on visiting Hana and Haleakala. We really don't have any other things on our agenda other than relaxing. We aren't into the touristy things or big resorts. We prefer smaller B&Bs, a local feel, good restaurants with a local feel. Beachfront nice but not req'd.
I've done some research and think Paia might be good for the local feel and Kihei might be a good place to relax. Any other suggestions? We're trying to keep it under $200 a night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 2 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 3 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 6 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 7 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 8 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 13 40th in Key West
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Downtown Chicago
- 16 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 17 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 18 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 19 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 20 What to do in San Diego
- 21 Nashville
- 22 Beaches in Florida
- 23 fort lauderdale
- 24 First Trip to Texas -
- 25 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?