I am looking for some advice on places to stay in Maui. We will be heading there in a couple of weeks and I'm finding the number of choices are overwhelming. Hope some can offer good advice based on our preferences.
I know we'll have to work with what's available given our timing.
We are planning on visiting Hana and Haleakala. We really don't have any other things on our agenda other than relaxing. We aren't into the touristy things or big resorts. We prefer smaller B&Bs, a local feel, good restaurants with a local feel. Beachfront nice but not req'd.
I've done some research and think Paia might be good for the local feel and Kihei might be a good place to relax. Any other suggestions? We're trying to keep it under $200 a night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids Vacation Place
- 2 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Boston waterfront Italian
- 5 First time, Best business class?
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 8 What to pack
- 9 Napa valley getaway
- 10 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 11 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 12 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 13 Day in Spokane
- 14 summer vacation
- 15 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 16 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 17 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 18 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 19 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 20 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?