I am looking for some advice on places to stay in Maui. We will be heading there in a couple of weeks and I'm finding the number of choices are overwhelming. Hope some can offer good advice based on our preferences.
I know we'll have to work with what's available given our timing.
We are planning on visiting Hana and Haleakala. We really don't have any other things on our agenda other than relaxing. We aren't into the touristy things or big resorts. We prefer smaller B&Bs, a local feel, good restaurants with a local feel. Beachfront nice but not req'd.
I've done some research and think Paia might be good for the local feel and Kihei might be a good place to relax. Any other suggestions? We're trying to keep it under $200 a night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 3 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 4 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 5 Phone SIM
- 6 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 7 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 8 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 9 A June trip to Kauai
- 10 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 11 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 12 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 13 Steamboat in August
- 14 Napa Valley Hotel
- 15 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 16 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 17 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 18 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 19 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 Christmas Napa Valley
- 22 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 23 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 24 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 25 Your favourite places in New York City