I am looking for some advice on places to stay in Maui. We will be heading there in a couple of weeks and I'm finding the number of choices are overwhelming. Hope some can offer good advice based on our preferences.
I know we'll have to work with what's available given our timing.
We are planning on visiting Hana and Haleakala. We really don't have any other things on our agenda other than relaxing. We aren't into the touristy things or big resorts. We prefer smaller B&Bs, a local feel, good restaurants with a local feel. Beachfront nice but not req'd.
I've done some research and think Paia might be good for the local feel and Kihei might be a good place to relax. Any other suggestions? We're trying to keep it under $200 a night.
Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 1 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 2 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 3 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 6 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 7 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 8 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 9 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 10 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 11 Quick trip on US34 to Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 13 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 14 West Coast Road Trip
- 15 SmarterVegas Question
- 16 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 SF Activities
- 19 Trip to New Orleans
- 20 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 21 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 San Diego or Hawaii