I am looking for some advice on places to stay in Maui. We will be heading there in a couple of weeks and I'm finding the number of choices are overwhelming. Hope some can offer good advice based on our preferences.
I know we'll have to work with what's available given our timing.
We are planning on visiting Hana and Haleakala. We really don't have any other things on our agenda other than relaxing. We aren't into the touristy things or big resorts. We prefer smaller B&Bs, a local feel, good restaurants with a local feel. Beachfront nice but not req'd.
I've done some research and think Paia might be good for the local feel and Kihei might be a good place to relax. Any other suggestions? We're trying to keep it under $200 a night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 Flower Piano
- 4 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 5 Maine weather and temps
- 6 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 7 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 8 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 13 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 14 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 17 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 18 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 19 Alcatrez sold out
- 20 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 21 WA to CT
- 22 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 23 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 24 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 25 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP