I am looking for some advice on places to stay in Maui. We will be heading there in a couple of weeks and I'm finding the number of choices are overwhelming. Hope some can offer good advice based on our preferences.
I know we'll have to work with what's available given our timing.
We are planning on visiting Hana and Haleakala. We really don't have any other things on our agenda other than relaxing. We aren't into the touristy things or big resorts. We prefer smaller B&Bs, a local feel, good restaurants with a local feel. Beachfront nice but not req'd.
I've done some research and think Paia might be good for the local feel and Kihei might be a good place to relax. Any other suggestions? We're trying to keep it under $200 a night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 5 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 6 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 7 Kauai in November
- 8 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 9 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 10 Grade 12 subjects
- 11 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 12 what western states to spend the most time in
- 13 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 14 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 15 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 16 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 17 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 18 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 19 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 20 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 21 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 22 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 23 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 24 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip