Hi to all,
The MTA website indicates two 7-day cards:
- the 7 day unlimited pass, 29$,
- the 7 day express bus plus metrocard, 50$.
We are primarely (99%) going to stay in Manhattan, in a hotel between Times Square and 50th, for 8 nights.
What would the express card offer us? Is the express bus plus, when staying in Mnahattan, necessary?
Which card would you suggest to buy?
Have a nice day.
(12 days before take-off!!!)
Manhattan MTA card, 7d unlimited or express bus plus?
Hi to all,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 7 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 8 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 9 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 10 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 11 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 12 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 New Orleans help please
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 17 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 los angeles restaurants
- 20 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 21 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 22 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 23 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 24 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 25 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids