Hi to all,
The MTA website indicates two 7-day cards:
- the 7 day unlimited pass, 29$,
- the 7 day express bus plus metrocard, 50$.
We are primarely (99%) going to stay in Manhattan, in a hotel between Times Square and 50th, for 8 nights.
What would the express card offer us? Is the express bus plus, when staying in Mnahattan, necessary?
Which card would you suggest to buy?
Have a nice day.
(12 days before take-off!!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy MTP Kit At Cheap Cost
- 2 http://hotsupplement.com/relaxphin
- 3 What's Greatest Peni
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 Why Is My Hp Printer No Longer Working?
- 6 http://wellnesssupplement.com/nuage-skin/
- 7 Yoga Retreats
- 8 Do you want Guideline for start any business?
- 9 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 10 White Noise achine
- 11 Which Indian Places are best to visit in USA?
- 12 X Pro Garcinia
- 13 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/nuage-skin/
- 14 http://maleenhancementshop.info/trigger-xl/
- 15 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/follinique/
- 16 What is Opinion Polls?
- 17 http://fornatgaex.com/mega-maximus/
- 18 http://www.usadrugguide.com/creatine-muscle-builder/
- 19 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 20 How Totally Print Spooler In Windows Xp
- 21 http://fornatgaex.com/mega-maximus/
- 22 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 23 Biloxi Report
- 24 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 25 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
Hi to all,