Hi to all,
The MTA website indicates two 7-day cards:
- the 7 day unlimited pass, 29$,
- the 7 day express bus plus metrocard, 50$.
We are primarely (99%) going to stay in Manhattan, in a hotel between Times Square and 50th, for 8 nights.
What would the express card offer us? Is the express bus plus, when staying in Mnahattan, necessary?
Which card would you suggest to buy?
Have a nice day.
(12 days before take-off!!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 2 BYOB in New York City
- 3 Broadway show tickets
- 4 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 5 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 6 Sedona to Vegas
- 7 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 8 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 9 4th of July in Chicago
- 10 Chicago Cab
- 11 Restaurants in DC
- 12 Hawk's
- 13 Oahu hotels
- 14 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 15 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 16 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 17 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 18 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 19 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 20 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 21 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 22 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 23 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 24 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 25 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
Hi to all,