Hi to all,
The MTA website indicates two 7-day cards:
- the 7 day unlimited pass, 29$,
- the 7 day express bus plus metrocard, 50$.
We are primarely (99%) going to stay in Manhattan, in a hotel between Times Square and 50th, for 8 nights.
What would the express card offer us? Is the express bus plus, when staying in Mnahattan, necessary?
Which card would you suggest to buy?
Have a nice day.
(12 days before take-off!!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 DC area Metro Maintenance Work
- 3 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 5 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 6 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 7 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 8 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 9 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 10 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 13 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 14 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 15 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 18 Kauai in November
- 19 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 20 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 21 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 22 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 23 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 24 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 25 Hawaii - where?
Hi to all,