Hi to all,
The MTA website indicates two 7-day cards:
- the 7 day unlimited pass, 29$,
- the 7 day express bus plus metrocard, 50$.
We are primarely (99%) going to stay in Manhattan, in a hotel between Times Square and 50th, for 8 nights.
What would the express card offer us? Is the express bus plus, when staying in Mnahattan, necessary?
Which card would you suggest to buy?
Have a nice day.
(12 days before take-off!!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (AOLPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 5 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 6 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 7 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 12 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 19 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 20 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 21 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 24 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
Hi to all,