Hi to all,
The MTA website indicates two 7-day cards:
- the 7 day unlimited pass, 29$,
- the 7 day express bus plus metrocard, 50$.
We are primarely (99%) going to stay in Manhattan, in a hotel between Times Square and 50th, for 8 nights.
What would the express card offer us? Is the express bus plus, when staying in Mnahattan, necessary?
Which card would you suggest to buy?
Have a nice day.
(12 days before take-off!!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://anradrol.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 What is there to do on MAUI
- 3 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 4 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 5 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 6 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 8 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 9 Colorado Itinerary
- 10 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 11 Any Sanibel experts?
- 12 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 13 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 14 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 15 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Hawaii Help
- 20 Summer in Michigan
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 22 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 23 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 24 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 25 Rafting the Colorado
Hi to all,