We are in early fifties, looking for a relaxing week, at quiet resort in a walkable town, some culture/shopping during the day, for about $300-$400/nt. Near the water (either coast) would be a plus. We hope to fly in and cab it to the resort. Suggestions?
lookiing for week vacation at a quiet resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 3 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 10 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 11 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 16 Seattle Hyatts
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 22 San Diego - wher to stay
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?