We are in early fifties, looking for a relaxing week, at quiet resort in a walkable town, some culture/shopping during the day, for about $300-$400/nt. Near the water (either coast) would be a plus. We hope to fly in and cab it to the resort. Suggestions?
lookiing for week vacation at a quiet resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 3 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 10 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 13 Our perfect day in Key West
- 14 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP