We are in early fifties, looking for a relaxing week, at quiet resort in a walkable town, some culture/shopping during the day, for about $300-$400/nt. Near the water (either coast) would be a plus. We hope to fly in and cab it to the resort. Suggestions?
lookiing for week vacation at a quiet resort
View all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 Oahu Information
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 10 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 11 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 One day in Washington DC
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 20 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Key West on NYE
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah