We will be attending a convention at the Long Beach Convention Center and LGB airport isn't an option. Which airport is closer LAX, Ontario, or John Wayne? There will be four of us and we will need ground transportation. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.
Long Beach CA Airport Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 2 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 3 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 4 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 5 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 6 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 7 New York City-New Things?
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 Alaska Trip Planning
- 10 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 16 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 17 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 DC - WW2 flyover
- 20 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 21 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 24 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 25 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip