We are going to be staying in kansas City (either Kansas, or Missouri) for a night and would really appreciate some suggestions for NICE, clean hotels in the area. Our budget for the hotel is no more than $130.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 2 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 7 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 8 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 9 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 12 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 13 Family Trip advice please?!
- 14 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 17 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 18 Road trip advice needed please
- 19 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 20 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 21 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 22 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 23 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 24 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 25 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?