We are going to be staying in kansas City (either Kansas, or Missouri) for a night and would really appreciate some suggestions for NICE, clean hotels in the area. Our budget for the hotel is no more than $130.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii with older parents
- 2 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 5 Fort Myers Area
- 6 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 7 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 8 Fall in Ozarks
- 9 Uber availability on Long Island
- 10 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 11 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 12 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 13 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 14 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 15 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 16 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 17 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 18 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 19 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 20 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 21 California/Yosemite
- 22 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 23 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017