We are going to be staying in kansas City (either Kansas, or Missouri) for a night and would really appreciate some suggestions for NICE, clean hotels in the area. Our budget for the hotel is no more than $130.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finding Steve Perry
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 3 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 4 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 5 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 6 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 7 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 8 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 9 Hiking 'the wave'
- 10 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 11 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 12 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 13 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 14 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 15 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 16 las vegas anyone
- 17 Restaurant Help Needed
- 18 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 19 Foliage in Vermont
- 20 las vegas anyone
- 21 Grand Canyon
- 22 Washington DC
- 23 New England itinerary help
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend