We are going to be staying in kansas City (either Kansas, or Missouri) for a night and would really appreciate some suggestions for NICE, clean hotels in the area. Our budget for the hotel is no more than $130.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 5 Northwest Car Trip
- 6 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 7 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 8 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 9 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 10 Northwest Passage
- 11 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 16 Sonoma
- 17 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 19 Alaska cruise
- 20 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 21 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 22 101 closure
- 23 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 24 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 25 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria