Between the Rancho Las Palmas, Miramonte, Hyatt and Esmeralda, I cannot decide. Reviews seem similar, all have complaints. I'm drawn to the Hyatt as the pools look lovely and the pools look nice at the Rancho Las Palmas but I read it's looking worn and mismanaged. Miramonte and Esmeralda are close seconds. I have an 8, 10 year old who want to swim but a fantasy water park isn't necessary. I want to relax, have a glass of Champagne and enjoy a sprawling, nice resort. Food isn't an issue, I'm not snobby about food but I'm a stickler for fresh and clean rooms. Can anyone suggest one over another? Or points to consider that I'm over looking? Any help would be great. Thanks!
Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage Resorts. Which Five Star do I pick???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 9 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.