Between the Rancho Las Palmas, Miramonte, Hyatt and Esmeralda, I cannot decide. Reviews seem similar, all have complaints. I'm drawn to the Hyatt as the pools look lovely and the pools look nice at the Rancho Las Palmas but I read it's looking worn and mismanaged. Miramonte and Esmeralda are close seconds. I have an 8, 10 year old who want to swim but a fantasy water park isn't necessary. I want to relax, have a glass of Champagne and enjoy a sprawling, nice resort. Food isn't an issue, I'm not snobby about food but I'm a stickler for fresh and clean rooms. Can anyone suggest one over another? Or points to consider that I'm over looking? Any help would be great. Thanks!
Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage Resorts. Which Five Star do I pick???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 2 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 3 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 4 Grand Teton in October
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 7 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 8 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 adams morgan - safety
- 11 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 12 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Las Vegas must sees
- 15 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 16 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 17 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 18 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 21 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 22 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 23 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 24 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 25 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers