Between the Rancho Las Palmas, Miramonte, Hyatt and Esmeralda, I cannot decide. Reviews seem similar, all have complaints. I'm drawn to the Hyatt as the pools look lovely and the pools look nice at the Rancho Las Palmas but I read it's looking worn and mismanaged. Miramonte and Esmeralda are close seconds. I have an 8, 10 year old who want to swim but a fantasy water park isn't necessary. I want to relax, have a glass of Champagne and enjoy a sprawling, nice resort. Food isn't an issue, I'm not snobby about food but I'm a stickler for fresh and clean rooms. Can anyone suggest one over another? Or points to consider that I'm over looking? Any help would be great. Thanks!
Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage Resorts. Which Five Star do I pick???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 2 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 3 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 7 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 8 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 9 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 10 Dinner in Miami
- 11 Orlando to Savannah
- 12 Tipping advice
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 18 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 19 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 20 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 23 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 24 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 25 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches