Between the Rancho Las Palmas, Miramonte, Hyatt and Esmeralda, I cannot decide. Reviews seem similar, all have complaints. I'm drawn to the Hyatt as the pools look lovely and the pools look nice at the Rancho Las Palmas but I read it's looking worn and mismanaged. Miramonte and Esmeralda are close seconds. I have an 8, 10 year old who want to swim but a fantasy water park isn't necessary. I want to relax, have a glass of Champagne and enjoy a sprawling, nice resort. Food isn't an issue, I'm not snobby about food but I'm a stickler for fresh and clean rooms. Can anyone suggest one over another? Or points to consider that I'm over looking? Any help would be great. Thanks!
Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage Resorts. Which Five Star do I pick???
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Princeville in January
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 12 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013