I am going to be in Indianapolis for a week (Monday - Friday), as my MBA program requires me to travel there for a week at the beginning of the semester. Some background on me: I'm a 27 yo working adult from LA, into good food, bars, etc.
My program requires me to stay at the University Place hotel near (or on) the Indiana University campus. I will not be renting a car while I'm there, but I do have shuttle service available to me to/from downtown.
1) Do you have any restaurant recommendations for that part of town (or downtown)?
2) Any nighttime entertainment options? Good clubs or bars that you recommend?
I'm totally lost about this city, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
In Indianapolis for a week - requesting restaurant and entertainment recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights