I am going to be in Indianapolis for a week (Monday - Friday), as my MBA program requires me to travel there for a week at the beginning of the semester. Some background on me: I'm a 27 yo working adult from LA, into good food, bars, etc.
My program requires me to stay at the University Place hotel near (or on) the Indiana University campus. I will not be renting a car while I'm there, but I do have shuttle service available to me to/from downtown.
1) Do you have any restaurant recommendations for that part of town (or downtown)?
2) Any nighttime entertainment options? Good clubs or bars that you recommend?
I'm totally lost about this city, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
In Indianapolis for a week - requesting restaurant and entertainment recommendations
- 1 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 One day in Washington DC
- 8 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 11 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 12 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 13 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 14 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 17 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 18 Boston area
- 19 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 20 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 21 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 24 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 25 Hollywood with 17yr old son