I am going to be in Indianapolis for a week (Monday - Friday), as my MBA program requires me to travel there for a week at the beginning of the semester. Some background on me: I'm a 27 yo working adult from LA, into good food, bars, etc.
My program requires me to stay at the University Place hotel near (or on) the Indiana University campus. I will not be renting a car while I'm there, but I do have shuttle service available to me to/from downtown.
1) Do you have any restaurant recommendations for that part of town (or downtown)?
2) Any nighttime entertainment options? Good clubs or bars that you recommend?
I'm totally lost about this city, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
In Indianapolis for a week - requesting restaurant and entertainment recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy iPhone 5S gold,PS4,iPad AIR,Galaxy S4,Xperia Z1,BB Q0,Z10
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 West Coast Bound End of March
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 7 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 8 Oahu ideas
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Key Largo, FL
- 12 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 13 Death Valley in June
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit