I'm considering a trip to Washington for next summer. I'm curious what the drive up Mt. Ranier is like. Are the roads narrow with steep drop-offs, or is it nothing to be nervous about?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches or Zion?
- 2 Route 66
- 3 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 10 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 11 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 12 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 13 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 14 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 17 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 19 Northern California Gardens.
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 22 Train from east cost to west coast
- 23 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 24 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 25 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado