Hi..we are a family of thirteen including 8 teens and am looking for a non Disney vacation over Christmas break in Sunny Florida. I know the weather can be unpredictable so thinking Florida keys for best bet for sun. I am looking to rent a house in a place with enough to do to keep teens happy ... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!Also names of rental properties would be helpful!Thank you.
House to Rent in Florida for family Get together over Christmas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Anyone there to help me!
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 Calf trip
- 16 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 17 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 21 Key West Hotel in January
- 22 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around