We would like to stay in Las Vegas over July 4th for 3 nights. We have never stayed in LV before, so are open to suggestions. We did look at Aria and like the look of it and the reviews on it. If anyone has stayed there I would like to hear their opinions, and if someone has stayed at a comparable property and their views on that. Is there any hotel in LV that would either have a good view of the fireworks or if they did their own fireworks show. Thanks for your help.
Hotels in Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 California & French Polynesia
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 SFO black friday traffic
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 18 Dining in Manhattan
- 19 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 How to dress in Vegas
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 25 St Patrick's renovations