Any suggestions for two ladies for a hotel in a safe location near USC campus??
Someone said downtown LA is best but need advice. We will have to take cabs to and from the campus.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 2 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 3 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 4 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 5 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 6 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 7 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 9 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 10 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 11 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 12 Northern California Gardens.
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 15 Train from east cost to west coast
- 16 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 20 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 21 Route 66
- 22 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 24 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 25 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP