Any suggestions for two ladies for a hotel in a safe location near USC campus??
Someone said downtown LA is best but need advice. We will have to take cabs to and from the campus.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 3 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 4 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 8 First Trip to New Mexico
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 11 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 12 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 13 Southern history- walkable cities
- 14 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 15 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 16 Seattle Ho
- 17 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 18 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 19 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 20 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 24 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 25 What's the 14th Street area like?