Any suggestions for two ladies for a hotel in a safe location near USC campus??
Someone said downtown LA is best but need advice. We will have to take cabs to and from the campus.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 2 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 3 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 4 Zurich airport connections
- 5 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 6 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Miami airport--safety??
- 9 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 12 Things to do in Toronto
- 13 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 14 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 15 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 16 US whole month of January where to
- 17 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 20 Recent Spam Attacks
- 21 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 22 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 23 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights