After visiting friends in Calif..I am looking at a couple of escorted tours to the Hawaiian Islands. One tour includes Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island. Two number 2, obviously more expensive, includes Kauai with the rest. Is Kauai worth the extra $ (around 1,000) and time? Would you pick Kauai or Big Island? (This choice is another option) I am an senior citizen, and organized tours work the best for me ! I realize this is a subjective opinion, but all thoughts are welcome. Thanks, Gail
Hawaii - Kauai - worth the time and $?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Yankee Station
- 2 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 9 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 10 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 14 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 20 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 21 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 22 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 24 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 25 best of yellowstone