After visiting friends in Calif..I am looking at a couple of escorted tours to the Hawaiian Islands. One tour includes Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island. Two number 2, obviously more expensive, includes Kauai with the rest. Is Kauai worth the extra $ (around 1,000) and time? Would you pick Kauai or Big Island? (This choice is another option) I am an senior citizen, and organized tours work the best for me ! I realize this is a subjective opinion, but all thoughts are welcome. Thanks, Gail
Hawaii - Kauai - worth the time and $?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Anyone there to help me!
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 Calf trip
- 16 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 17 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 21 Key West Hotel in January
- 22 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around