After visiting friends in Calif..I am looking at a couple of escorted tours to the Hawaiian Islands. One tour includes Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island. Two number 2, obviously more expensive, includes Kauai with the rest. Is Kauai worth the extra $ (around 1,000) and time? Would you pick Kauai or Big Island? (This choice is another option) I am an senior citizen, and organized tours work the best for me ! I realize this is a subjective opinion, but all thoughts are welcome. Thanks, Gail
Hawaii - Kauai - worth the time and $?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 2 What's new on Maui?
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 Broadway choices
- 7 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 8 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 14 Tucson area flooding
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 17 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 18 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Refining my California Itinerary
- 24 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?