After visiting friends in Calif..I am looking at a couple of escorted tours to the Hawaiian Islands. One tour includes Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island. Two number 2, obviously more expensive, includes Kauai with the rest. Is Kauai worth the extra $ (around 1,000) and time? Would you pick Kauai or Big Island? (This choice is another option) I am an senior citizen, and organized tours work the best for me ! I realize this is a subjective opinion, but all thoughts are welcome. Thanks, Gail
Hawaii - Kauai - worth the time and $?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 2 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 3 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 4 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 5 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 6 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 7 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 8 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 9 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 10 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 11 Salt Lake City
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 14 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 15 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 16 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 17 Savannah GA
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 22 Seattle hotels
- 23 Things to do around New York
- 24 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 25 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?