After visiting friends in Calif..I am looking at a couple of escorted tours to the Hawaiian Islands. One tour includes Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island. Two number 2, obviously more expensive, includes Kauai with the rest. Is Kauai worth the extra $ (around 1,000) and time? Would you pick Kauai or Big Island? (This choice is another option) I am an senior citizen, and organized tours work the best for me ! I realize this is a subjective opinion, but all thoughts are welcome. Thanks, Gail
Hawaii - Kauai - worth the time and $?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 3 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 4 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 5 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 6 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 7 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 8 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands