I'm interested in going on the adventure of whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon after I graduate from college. I'm not sure how to tell just by looking online which companies are reliable. I've been looking at GCEX, Arizona River Runners, AzRA and the few others that typically pop up on a Google search. Finding reviews for companies is hard and I'm terrified of paying a few thousand dollars and showing up at the Grand Canyon and my trip not existing. I'd also be going alone as a female and I was wondering if I'd feel out of place or uncomfortable.
Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Middlebury vt quickie
- 13 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 14 Denver 1 day in denver
- 15 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 16 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 17 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 18 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 19 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip