I'm interested in going on the adventure of whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon after I graduate from college. I'm not sure how to tell just by looking online which companies are reliable. I've been looking at GCEX, Arizona River Runners, AzRA and the few others that typically pop up on a Google search. Finding reviews for companies is hard and I'm terrified of paying a few thousand dollars and showing up at the Grand Canyon and my trip not existing. I'd also be going alone as a female and I was wondering if I'd feel out of place or uncomfortable.
Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 3 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 4 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 10 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 11 SF to DR? WTH!
- 12 Kennebunkport and....?
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Washington, DC to Boston
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 20 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 San Diego Trip Report
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?