I'm interested in going on the adventure of whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon after I graduate from college. I'm not sure how to tell just by looking online which companies are reliable. I've been looking at GCEX, Arizona River Runners, AzRA and the few others that typically pop up on a Google search. Finding reviews for companies is hard and I'm terrified of paying a few thousand dollars and showing up at the Grand Canyon and my trip not existing. I'd also be going alone as a female and I was wondering if I'd feel out of place or uncomfortable.
Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 3 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Seattle: Something Different?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Park City ideas
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 16 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 17 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 24 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 25 Berkshires in late October