I'm interested in going on the adventure of whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon after I graduate from college. I'm not sure how to tell just by looking online which companies are reliable. I've been looking at GCEX, Arizona River Runners, AzRA and the few others that typically pop up on a Google search. Finding reviews for companies is hard and I'm terrified of paying a few thousand dollars and showing up at the Grand Canyon and my trip not existing. I'd also be going alone as a female and I was wondering if I'd feel out of place or uncomfortable.
Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 8 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 Family Camp in Maine
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?