We are considering a 6-day motorized rafting trip with 12 and 14 year old girls. Anyone have experience with this type of trip, and this age? The trip we are considering does not include the hike in or out - it would start in Lees Ferry and helicopter out at Whitmore Wash. In late July/early August. I know it's hot, but from what I understand, the cool water helps. Also, is this trip worth the cost? We'd be spending almost 50% more than we usually spend on vacation - although I know it's a trip-of-a-lifetime. Still, it's expensive and I'd love to hear some thoughts on folks who have done this one.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/brick-muscle/
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/x-ripped/
- 4 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 9 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 10 Layover
- 11 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 12 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 13 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 14 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 15 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 16 Wedding gifts?
- 17 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 21 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 22 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 23 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 24 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 25 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone