We are considering a 6-day motorized rafting trip with 12 and 14 year old girls. Anyone have experience with this type of trip, and this age? The trip we are considering does not include the hike in or out - it would start in Lees Ferry and helicopter out at Whitmore Wash. In late July/early August. I know it's hot, but from what I understand, the cool water helps. Also, is this trip worth the cost? We'd be spending almost 50% more than we usually spend on vacation - although I know it's a trip-of-a-lifetime. Still, it's expensive and I'd love to hear some thoughts on folks who have done this one.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/yuth-serum/
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Everything you need to know about Mobile Strike Hack
- 5 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 6 Nitrobuild Plus - Best Testosterone booster Formula
- 7 Read!! http://trexmusclesite.com/megadrol-testosterone-booster/
- 8 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 9 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 10 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 11 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 12 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 13 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 14 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 15 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 18 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 Food Festival Tour
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 23 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 24 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 25 Dividing time in Glacier