Is there a shuttle service or should we just cab it? And do you know the approximate cab fare?
Getting from the San Diego airport to Coronado Island without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 2 San Diego - wher to stay
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 5 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 8 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 9 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 10 Berkshires in late October
- 11 2 day in Adirondack park
- 12 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 Mesa Verde
- 17 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 18 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 19 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 20 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 21 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 22 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 23 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 24 Seattle: Something Different?
- 25 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC