I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 4 North Carolina Coast
- 5 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Hapuna beach, big island
- 8 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 myrtle beach
- 11 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 12 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 13 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 14 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 15 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 16 NYC with wheelchair
- 17 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 18 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 19 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 20 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 New Orleans logistics
- 24 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 25 Hilton Head