I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Florida without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 2 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 10 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 2 weeks in Alaska
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 19 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 20 Yosemite Fire
- 21 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around