I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Florida without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 2 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 los angeles restaurants
- 10 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 11 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 19 NW Houston restaurant help
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 21 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 22 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 23 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 24 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 25 charleston during Christmas Week