I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 3 How do Weight Loss Supplement Helps you
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 6 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 7 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 8 Airfares in the 1970's
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 11 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 12 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 13 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 14 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 17 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 18 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 19 Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 21 San Francisco and Napa
- 22 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 23 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 24 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 25 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help