I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Florida without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Best places to move to Florida?
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 12 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 13 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 14 Key Largo, FL
- 15 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 16 Death Valley in June
- 17 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 18 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 19 San Diego grocery stores
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 24 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 25 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?