I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Florida without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 SFO black friday traffic
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 14 Dining in Manhattan
- 15 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA