I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 2 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 5 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 6 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 7 Back From Alaska
- 8 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 9 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 10 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 11 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 12 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 13 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 16 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 17 orlando need a car?
- 18 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 19 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 20 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 21 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 22 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 23 chicago to hibbing
- 24 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 25 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT