I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California/Yosemite
- 2 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 San Fran
- 5 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 6 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 9 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 10 San Diego, mission valley
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 13 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 14 Sedona to Vegas
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 17 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 18 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 19 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 24 SF and northern California - October
- 25 grand canyon to santa fe in april?