I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://colodetoxplusfrance.net/trimplex-elite-et-cleanse-booster/
- 2 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/vitalure/
- 3 http://supplementplatform.com/soleil-glo/
- 4 Summer trip
- 5 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 9 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 10 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 16 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 17 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 18 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 21 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 22 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Route Planning for East USA