I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Florida without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 16 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 24 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 25 Must Eats