I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 2 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 3 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 6 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 7 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 8 Airbnb seattle
- 9 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 12 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 13 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 17 Dallas airport to bush library
- 18 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 19 Northern California Gardens.
- 20 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 23 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 24 Arches or Zion?
- 25 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?