I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Florida without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 2 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 10 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 11 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 12 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 13 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 14 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 15 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 16 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 17 Small group dining in Napa area
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Montana- what are must see places?
- 20 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 21 Maui - Haleakala
- 22 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 23 Utah restaurants
- 24 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 25 Kauai Garden tours