I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 International student, applying for school
- 2 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 http://www.erecteentry.com/bio-x4/
- 5 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 6 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 7 Road trip from and back to New York
- 8 50th in Hawaii
- 9 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 10 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 11 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 12 Silverthorne
- 13 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 14 Places to stay in TX...?
- 15 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 16 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 17 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 18 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 19 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 20 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 21 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 22 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 23 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 24 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 25 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV