I will be spending 2 - 3 weeks in Florida in December without a car (I don't drive - yes it is possible
My 2 destinations are the Everglades and the Keys. I'd be grateful for any insiders tips on local public transportation other than the Greyhound buses as all their info are on their website.
Also, I'll be looking for tours in the Glades. Apparently there are plenty but I would appreciate recommandations.
And lastly, any recommandation on budget accomodation would be fantastic. I need to try to stay under 100$ a day for lodging if I can.
Thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 2 carmel vs. monterey california
- 3 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 4 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/maxtropin/
- 6 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/forskolin-fit-pro/
- 7 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 8 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 9 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 10 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/maxtropin-review/
- 11 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 12 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 13 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 14 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 15 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 16 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 17 8 day trip to Florida
- 18 Week in Colorado
- 19 Moving to Dallas
- 20 Cape Cod visit in August
- 21 Florida Car Rental
- 22 Buying wine New York City
- 23 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 24 Holland Tulip Festival
- 25 Is this a new record for spam?