I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Five Day NP trip
- 1 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Fripp island
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 7 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 10 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 11 Where should I move to?
- 12 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 13 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 16 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013