I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Five Day NP trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 2 from Moab to Bryce
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Vegas in mid may
- 5 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 6 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 10 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 14 Maui with tweens/teens - looking for activities
- 15 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 16 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 17 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 19 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 20 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 21 Hana from the aiport
- 22 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 25 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge