I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 2 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 3 Pacific coast road trip
- 4 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 5 My son's first day in New York
- 6 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 9 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 10 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 11 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 12 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 13 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 14 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 15 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 16 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 17 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 20 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 21 Driving at Night in YNP
- 22 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 23 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 24 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 25 Berkshires-AARP Central