I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://vitalieskincaretry.com/power-testro/
- 2 MY BIo
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 5 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 6 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 7 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 8 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 9 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 10 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 11 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 12 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 13 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 14 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 18 New Orleans music
- 19 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 20 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 21 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 22 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 23 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 24 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 25 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington