I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 3 Canon beach lodging
- 4 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 5 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 6 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 7 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 8 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 9 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 10 FLA testing the waters
- 11 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 12 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 13 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 14 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 15 A week in NYC - first timers
- 16 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 17 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 18 Boston restaurants
- 19 Itinerary Critique
- 20 Tucson in February
- 21 Lets each do a post
- 22 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 23 Help with visit for a month!!
- 24 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 25 Philadelphia Airport to Independence Hall