I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Five Day NP trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte restaurant help
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 8 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 17 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 23 Yosemite Fire
- 24 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 25 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation