I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Five Day NP trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 3 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 4 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 5 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 6 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 7 Tour companies
- 8 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 9 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 10 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 11 Hilton Midtown New York
- 12 Apartment Rentals DC
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 15 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 16 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 19 Vegas hotels for families
- 20 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 21 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 22 new york plays
- 23 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 24 San Francisco - mid October
- 25 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park