I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 2 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 3 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 4 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 5 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 6 Desert Southwest
- 7 Napa valley getaway
- 8 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 12 Boston waterfront Italian
- 13 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 Day in Spokane
- 16 Zion and Bryce in July
- 17 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 18 Kids Vacation Place
- 19 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 20 First time, Best business class?
- 21 What to pack
- 22 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 23 summer vacation
- 24 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 25 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon