I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Five Day NP trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach
- 2 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 Washington DC Metro
- 12 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 13 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Wine Country Picnic
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Road trip through the south
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?