I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Five Day NP trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 7 Morning in miami
- 8 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 14 US Southwest
- 15 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 17 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 18 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Seattle Visit April
- 21 Grand Teton in October
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 24 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 25 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids