I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The purest form of losing weight instantly
- 2 Novel in Progress
- 3 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 4 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 7 Short Oregon Trip
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 10 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 11 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 12 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 13 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 14 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 15 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 16 Short Notice
- 17 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 18 4 days in San Francisco
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 21 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 22 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 23 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 24 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 25 Another Great DC Trip