I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 2 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 3 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 4 Pacific Northwest
- 5 Just Wondering
- 6 24 days out west
- 7 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 8 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 9 Hawaii - where?
- 10 Shenandoah National park
- 11 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 12 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 13 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 14 Anaheim - no car
- 15 San Francisco to San Diego
- 16 Arizona PHX car rental
- 17 Dinner in Anchorage
- 18 Rental Car Orlando
- 19 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 20 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 21 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 22 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 23 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte