I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 4 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 7 Budget NYC hotel
- 8 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 9 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 10 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 16 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 20 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 21 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 22 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 23 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 24 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 25 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled