I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 2 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 North Carolina Triangle
- 5 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 6 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 7 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 8 Seattle in early August
- 9 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 10 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 11 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 12 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 13 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 14 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 15 Minnesota to Colorado
- 16 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 17 Pittsburgh Trip
- 18 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 19 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 20 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 21 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 22 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 23 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 24 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 25 first trip to HI