I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Five Day NP trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 2 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 7 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 8 Tudor city -special help/info
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 13 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 14 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 17 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 18 must see and do's in Maui?
- 19 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 20 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 21 New York City - apartment locations
- 22 Boston to see Sargent works
- 23 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 24 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 25 Murray Hill NYC restaurants