I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 2 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 3 Las Vegas
- 4 national/state park in November
- 5 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 6 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 7 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 8 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 9 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 10 50th in Hawaii
- 11 Florida Family vacation in California
- 12 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 13 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 14 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 15 traveling to Nashville
- 16 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 18 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 19 San Francisco California
- 20 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 21 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 22 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 23 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 24 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 25 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX