I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 6 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 7 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 8 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 9 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 10 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 11 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 16 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 17 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 21 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 24 Yellowstone
- 25 JFK TO MANHATTEN