So my boyfriend and I want to visit the Napa area. We know nothing about it and basically don't even know where to start. I checked online about different places, and I never knew there were SO many to choose from. We are going there for about 4 days and want to get the best experience, not too expensive But enough to try some wines, wonder through the grape vines (is that even possible?) and find a reasonably priced location to stay in. Please lend us some advise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 3 101 closure
- 4 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 5 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 6 Sonoma
- 7 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 8 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 9 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 10 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 11 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 12 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 13 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 Road trip around Washington DC
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 18 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 19 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 20 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 21 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 25 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.