So my boyfriend and I want to visit the Napa area. We know nothing about it and basically don't even know where to start. I checked online about different places, and I never knew there were SO many to choose from. We are going there for about 4 days and want to get the best experience, not too expensive But enough to try some wines, wonder through the grape vines (is that even possible?) and find a reasonably priced location to stay in. Please lend us some advise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MR Graphics Inc
- 2 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 3 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 4 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 5 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 6 Staying outside DC
- 7 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 8 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 13 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 14 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 15 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 16 Road trip
- 17 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 18 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 19 Getting married to a French man
- 20 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 21 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 22 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 23 Phantom Ranch and....
- 24 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 25 Where to visit