So my boyfriend and I want to visit the Napa area. We know nothing about it and basically don't even know where to start. I checked online about different places, and I never knew there were SO many to choose from. We are going there for about 4 days and want to get the best experience, not too expensive But enough to try some wines, wonder through the grape vines (is that even possible?) and find a reasonably priced location to stay in. Please lend us some advise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 2 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 3 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 4 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 5 FLL to Key West
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 7 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 8 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 9 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 10 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 11 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 12 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 New Itinerary
- 16 Las vegas and nearby
- 17 Cape Cod trip report
- 18 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 19 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 20 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 21 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 22 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 23 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 24 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers