So my boyfriend and I want to visit the Napa area. We know nothing about it and basically don't even know where to start. I checked online about different places, and I never knew there were SO many to choose from. We are going there for about 4 days and want to get the best experience, not too expensive But enough to try some wines, wonder through the grape vines (is that even possible?) and find a reasonably priced location to stay in. Please lend us some advise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 2 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 3 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 4 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 5 Uber boston
- 6 I95
- 7 Pt Everglades to fll
- 8 Change planes in Atlanta
- 9 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 10 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 11 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 12 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 13 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 14 Restaurants in Mesa
- 15 Wine Country
- 16 a short trip to san francisco
- 17 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 18 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 19 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 20 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 21 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 22 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 23 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 24 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 25 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July