So my boyfriend and I want to visit the Napa area. We know nothing about it and basically don't even know where to start. I checked online about different places, and I never knew there were SO many to choose from. We are going there for about 4 days and want to get the best experience, not too expensive But enough to try some wines, wonder through the grape vines (is that even possible?) and find a reasonably priced location to stay in. Please lend us some advise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 2 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 5 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 6 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 7 WALK ON MATANUSKA GLACIER, ALASKA
- 8 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 9 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 10 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Roadtrip July 2017
- 13 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 14 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 15 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 22 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 23 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl