I'm looking to plan a trip to NYC Thanksgiving weekend. It will be my husband and I's first time in the city. Advice on where to stay is greatly welcomed. I'd prefer our hotel budget to stay between $400-$600 for the weekend. Being that it is a holiday, I realize we are going to pay more.
I've only just begun my search for hotels/bed & breakfasts. Two in particular I found through reviews (one being from here in an old post). From the reviews they appear quite nice. However, I'm concerned about the neighborhoods bc it doesn't say much about them.
1. Inn of the Mouth in Manhattan near Central Park (which I'm looking to stay near possibly)
2. Country Inn & Suites in Long Island City. (This is the hotel review I came across in an old post here on this site). It was mentioned that this might be a more economical solution.
We are flying in to JFK more than likely on JetBlue. Found a great price. Under $400 round trip for both of us, with taxes included.
I have no idea cost wise yet what to expect. Taxi, Subway, & Bus fares... Tips on this, greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://buyhealthsupplement.com/ultra-boost-force/
- 2 Dermabellix Reviews Does Dermabellix really work?
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Help me with this
- 8 NYC For The Day
- 9 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 10 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 11 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 12 JFK Terminal 8
- 13 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 California Trip
- 17 Atlanta With Toddler
- 18 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 19 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 20 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake