I'm looking to plan a trip to NYC Thanksgiving weekend. It will be my husband and I's first time in the city. Advice on where to stay is greatly welcomed. I'd prefer our hotel budget to stay between $400-$600 for the weekend. Being that it is a holiday, I realize we are going to pay more.
I've only just begun my search for hotels/bed & breakfasts. Two in particular I found through reviews (one being from here in an old post). From the reviews they appear quite nice. However, I'm concerned about the neighborhoods bc it doesn't say much about them.
1. Inn of the Mouth in Manhattan near Central Park (which I'm looking to stay near possibly)
2. Country Inn & Suites in Long Island City. (This is the hotel review I came across in an old post here on this site). It was mentioned that this might be a more economical solution.
We are flying in to JFK more than likely on JetBlue. Found a great price. Under $400 round trip for both of us, with taxes included.
I have no idea cost wise yet what to expect. Taxi, Subway, & Bus fares... Tips on this, greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 2 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 3 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 4 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 10 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 13 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 San Antonio shopping
- 18 Which island for R&R?
- 19 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 25 San Diego, mission valley