Hi folks! I'm driving from Kansas City to New York in 2 days. I was wondering which cities we should stop at / stay over for a night. We haven't been to any of the cities between Kansas City and New York. Any suggestions? One additional piece of info is that we'll be starting our drive on New Years day...not sure if any of these cities will have much going on on 1/1! thanks much!
Drive from Kansas City to New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 19 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 22 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 USA with a 3 year old