Hi folks! I'm driving from Kansas City to New York in 2 days. I was wondering which cities we should stop at / stay over for a night. We haven't been to any of the cities between Kansas City and New York. Any suggestions? One additional piece of info is that we'll be starting our drive on New Years day...not sure if any of these cities will have much going on on 1/1! thanks much!
Drive from Kansas City to New York City
- 1 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 11 Around North America (cruise)
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times