Hi folks! I'm driving from Kansas City to New York in 2 days. I was wondering which cities we should stop at / stay over for a night. We haven't been to any of the cities between Kansas City and New York. Any suggestions? One additional piece of info is that we'll be starting our drive on New Years day...not sure if any of these cities will have much going on on 1/1! thanks much!
Drive from Kansas City to New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 2 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 3 5 week in US/Mexico
- 4 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Washington, DC to Boston
- 12 New Orleans Weekend
- 13 Phoenix restaurants
- 14 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 15 San Diego Trip Report
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions