Hi folks! I'm driving from Kansas City to New York in 2 days. I was wondering which cities we should stop at / stay over for a night. We haven't been to any of the cities between Kansas City and New York. Any suggestions? One additional piece of info is that we'll be starting our drive on New Years day...not sure if any of these cities will have much going on on 1/1! thanks much!
Drive from Kansas City to New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 5 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 9 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 10 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 11 best area to stay in san diego
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)