Planning to drive from ME to CA and back from 12/26 - 1/12/13 with my 16 yo son. Wanting to do this on the CHEAP: sleeping in car, motel every other night, eating out of cooler, etc. Hoping to give him a view of the world and an economics lesson. Mapping out our route, probably southern given the time of year. DC is definately in the plan as is New Years Eve with family in LA. Anything else is negotiable. Ideas, tips, etc. appreciated. Thanks!
Cross country with a teen ager
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 USA trip
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 Chicago Questions
- 11 Air Connections on Maui
- 12 camaro hire in waikiki
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 15 Timeshare Nightmares
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Breckenridge in October
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Orlando for Work
- 21 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)