Planning to drive from ME to CA and back from 12/26 - 1/12/13 with my 16 yo son. Wanting to do this on the CHEAP: sleeping in car, motel every other night, eating out of cooler, etc. Hoping to give him a view of the world and an economics lesson. Mapping out our route, probably southern given the time of year. DC is definately in the plan as is New Years Eve with family in LA. Anything else is negotiable. Ideas, tips, etc. appreciated. Thanks!
Cross country with a teen ager
- 1 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 2 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 3 Trying To Find a Place
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 romantic colorado trip
- 6 Fourth of July Weekend
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Fires in Colorado
- 9 Marcola?
- 10 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 13 Updates from Hanalei
- 14 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 15 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 16 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 17 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 18 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 19 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Key West at Christmas time
- 25 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets