I am thinking of doing couple of nights in PA (during week) and was wondering if anyone could advise on crowd size at these two attractions during middle couple weeks in August. Have to admit, we do not want to wait an hour to get on rides at any amusement parks. Have not been to either place, but think my daughters would enjoy a short visit. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 2 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 8 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 9 Dining in St. Louis
- 10 AR State Parks
- 11 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 12 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 13 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 14 Help me with this
- 15 NYC For The Day
- 16 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 17 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 18 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 19 JFK Terminal 8
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 California Trip
- 22 Atlanta With Toddler
- 23 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 24 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 25 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic