I am thinking of doing couple of nights in PA (during week) and was wondering if anyone could advise on crowd size at these two attractions during middle couple weeks in August. Have to admit, we do not want to wait an hour to get on rides at any amusement parks. Have not been to either place, but think my daughters would enjoy a short visit. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/endovex/
- 3 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 4 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 7 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 8 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 9 US Trip
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Bryce and Zion planning
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 14 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 15 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 16 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 17 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 18 Ohio to NYC
- 19 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 25 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego