I am thinking of doing couple of nights in PA (during week) and was wondering if anyone could advise on crowd size at these two attractions during middle couple weeks in August. Have to admit, we do not want to wait an hour to get on rides at any amusement parks. Have not been to either place, but think my daughters would enjoy a short visit. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 4 Seaside, California
- 5 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 6 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 7 Denali
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 10 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 13 Maine in May?
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 15 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 17 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 18 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 19 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 22 What car service?
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 25 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?