I am thinking of doing couple of nights in PA (during week) and was wondering if anyone could advise on crowd size at these two attractions during middle couple weeks in August. Have to admit, we do not want to wait an hour to get on rides at any amusement parks. Have not been to either place, but think my daughters would enjoy a short visit. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 2 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 5 Crested Butte so expensive
- 6 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 7 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 8 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 11 Flower Piano
- 12 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 13 Maine weather and temps
- 14 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 15 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 16 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 17 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 18 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 19 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 20 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 21 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 22 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 23 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 24 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 25 Alcatrez sold out