I am thinking of doing couple of nights in PA (during week) and was wondering if anyone could advise on crowd size at these two attractions during middle couple weeks in August. Have to admit, we do not want to wait an hour to get on rides at any amusement parks. Have not been to either place, but think my daughters would enjoy a short visit. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 Fort Myers Area
- 3 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 4 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 5 Fall in Ozarks
- 6 Uber availability on Long Island
- 7 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 8 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 9 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 10 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 11 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 12 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 13 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 14 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 17 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 18 Hawaii with older parents
- 19 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 20 California/Yosemite
- 21 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 22 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 23 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017