I am thinking of doing couple of nights in PA (during week) and was wondering if anyone could advise on crowd size at these two attractions during middle couple weeks in August. Have to admit, we do not want to wait an hour to get on rides at any amusement parks. Have not been to either place, but think my daughters would enjoy a short visit. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 2 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 3 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 4 Plimouth Plantation, Old Sturbridge Village, or neither
- 5 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 6 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 7 Getting married to a French man
- 8 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 9 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 10 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 11 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 12 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 13 Staying outside DC
- 14 Phantom Ranch and....
- 15 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 16 Where to visit
- 17 A Few Days in Asheville
- 18 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 19 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Great OR beach house locations?
- 21 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 New York in December
- 24 Need a "Suites" hotel in Midtown Manhattan
- 25 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion