My wife (english) and I are heading to Carlisle in late Aug for a few days. We plan on picking up a hire car in Phillie and would just like to explore the area for around 2 weeks. We will then continue onto NYC, DC and Orlando. Any insight or recommendations would be great, we are both in our 50s. We plan on Lancaster but other than that just plan on making it as we go. Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 2 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 3 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 4 Help with first time
- 5 Discounted Rental Car?
- 6 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 7 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 8 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 9 Inexpensive family getaways
- 10 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 11 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 12 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 13 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 14 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 15 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 16 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 17 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 18 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 19 Driving cross country tips
- 20 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 21 Atlanta Airport
- 22 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 23 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 24 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 25 Thousand Islands - Must Dos