My wife (english) and I are heading to Carlisle in late Aug for a few days. We plan on picking up a hire car in Phillie and would just like to explore the area for around 2 weeks. We will then continue onto NYC, DC and Orlando. Any insight or recommendations would be great, we are both in our 50s. We plan on Lancaster but other than that just plan on making it as we go. Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Hiking in September
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 4 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 5 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 8 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 9 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 10 Key West, FL
- 11 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 14 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 15 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 16 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 17 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 18 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 19 driving RT 66
- 20 Birthday vacation ideas
- 21 From Newark to Manhattan
- 22 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 23 Relocating to Washington DC
- 24 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 25 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay