My wife (english) and I are heading to Carlisle in late Aug for a few days. We plan on picking up a hire car in Phillie and would just like to explore the area for around 2 weeks. We will then continue onto NYC, DC and Orlando. Any insight or recommendations would be great, we are both in our 50s. We plan on Lancaster but other than that just plan on making it as we go. Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 The New Whitney
- 4 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 5 1.5 days in Chicago
- 6 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 7 Monterey whale watching
- 8 Car Hire Alamo
- 9 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 10 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 11 Pittsburgh Trip
- 12 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 13 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 14 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 15 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 16 Running kissimmee Florida
- 17 Mendocino Hiking
- 18 Paul Gauguin
- 19 Highway 1 motels
- 20 Berkshires with a toddler
- 21 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 22 Getting around in NYC
- 23 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 24 View of Empire State Building from street
- 25 11 days SE coast road trip