Looking at the Disney resorts, I see that they offer complimentary transportation from the airport which includes their transferring your luggage directly to your room as well as delivering you to the property. This is especially nice if flying in early and you can't get to your room. Has anyone done this? Is it "worth it" or are there long delays in waiting for a shuttle, or long routes to get to your resort?
Complimentary ground transportation from airport at DisneyWorld
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 St. Augustine, Florida
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Where should I move to?
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Fripp island
- 15 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 16 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 17 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Hotel near Public Theater
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help