So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 3 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 4 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Airport luggage tamparing
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 9 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 11 Washington Wineries
- 12 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 13 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 14 Luxor Egypt
- 15 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 16 stay near newark or nyc
- 17 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 New York City Parking
- 21 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 24 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 25 First-Time Hawaii Advice