So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 2 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 3 Restaurants Chicago June
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 6 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 7 tip for valet parking
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 California: Getty museum
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Seattle - newby questions
- 12 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 13 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 18 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 19 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 23 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 24 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 25 NYC with my 13 year old