So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 2 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 3 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 4 Hawaii
- 5 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 6 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 7 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 8 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 9 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 10 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 11 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 12 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 13 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 14 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 15 River Cafe
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 20 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days