So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 13 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 14 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 18 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 driver for airport pick up in NY