So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 los angeles restaurants
- 11 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 12 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 13 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 Calf trip
- 16 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 17 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 21 Key West Hotel in January
- 22 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around