So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First visit in New Mexico
- 2 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 3 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 4 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 5 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 6 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 7 Beach holiday with baby
- 8 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 9 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 10 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 11 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 12 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 13 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 14 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 15 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 16 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 17 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 18 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 19 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 23 Savannah GA
- 24 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 25 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues