So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 5 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 6 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 7 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 8 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 11 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 12 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 13 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 16 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 17 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 18 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 19 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 20 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 21 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 22 best of yellowstone
- 23 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 24 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 25 San Diego beaches using public transportation