So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 2 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 5 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 An RV trip along the coast
- 10 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 14 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 15 Fancy dining
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 Charlotte restaurant help
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 20 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 21 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 22 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 23 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 24 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 25 culpepper