So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Alaska- Best tours
- 3 Things to do around New York
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 Coronado Ferry
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 First visit in New Mexico
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Daytona Beach and ??
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 14 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 15 Hotels near beach orange county
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 18 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 19 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 20 Colorado trip in early May
- 21 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 22 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 23 Seattle hotels
- 24 Seattle in April
- 25 Seattle Visit April