So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 4 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 Orlando for Work
- 9 camaro hire in waikiki
- 10 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 13 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 charlotte
- 16 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Sonoma or napa?
- 20 USA trip
- 21 Black Hills Trip Report
- 22 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui