So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Sea world San Diego
- 3 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 6 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 7 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 8 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 9 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 12 Berkshires
- 13 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 14 Montana- what are must see places?
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 19 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 20 Spring Break in Charleston
- 21 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 22 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park