So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall color yet?
- 2 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 3 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 4 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 8 Colorado aspen updates
- 9 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 12 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 13 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 Arches National Park in a day
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 JFK Airport
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 22 Marco Island
- 23 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 24 things to do near Arches National Park
- 25 Delicate Arch in Arches national park