So...the DH and I are thinking about a jaunt to Chicago. On our last visit we stayed at the Hilton in the Loop and last year my DS and DH stayed at The Palmer House for a school trip. For quite a bit cheaper I see places like MileNorth. Your thoughts? I really don't want to pay upwards of $300 a night, but am I being unrealistic trying to keep it under $200 a night? And, no, I do not really want to stay outside of the mag mile/loop/river north etc.
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 4 Washington Wineries
- 5 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 6 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 7 Less commercial beach?
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 12 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 15 Priceline, WARNING
- 16 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 17 Kauai golf
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 20 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 21 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 22 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 23 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 24 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway