If going to Catalina Island for a day trip how much time should be allotted for the day? I'm thinking of booking the 10a. ferry from Long Beach downtown to Avalon. On the return I don't know whether to book the 3.45p, 6p or 7.30p boat back. I don't want to run out of time, but don't want to be stuck with nothing to do there either... We have 2 adults and 2 teens in our group.
Catalina Island Day Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 3 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 4 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 5 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 6 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 7 Gem hunting near San Diego
- 8 Planning birthday trip to Big Island & Kauai - advice!
- 9 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 10 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 11 NYC play advice needed
- 12 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 13 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 carousel bar nola
- 17 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 20 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 21 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 22 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 23 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Big Sur?