I have always wanted to see the Redwoods. What is the best area and closest airport? Is there a fantastic place to stay? I will be traveling with three older teens. We like outdoor activity, museums, history.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 2 Uber boston
- 3 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 4 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 5 Later Winter around Mobile
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 9 New orleans recs for family
- 10 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 13 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 14 Florida beach vacation
- 15 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 16 Hawaii Help
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 HAWAII; HELP!
- 21 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 22 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 23 Coffee in Boston?
- 24 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330