I have always wanted to see the Redwoods. What is the best area and closest airport? Is there a fantastic place to stay? I will be traveling with three older teens. We like outdoor activity, museums, history.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 florida gulf coast
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 4 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 5 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 6 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 7 Road trip advice needed please
- 8 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 9 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 10 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 11 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 12 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 13 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 14 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 15 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 16 Family Trip advice please?!
- 17 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 18 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 19 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 20 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 25 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)