I have always wanted to see the Redwoods. What is the best area and closest airport? Is there a fantastic place to stay? I will be traveling with three older teens. We like outdoor activity, museums, history.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to NOLA Sept 12-18
- 2 Road Trip Ideas
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Florida's Finest
- 5 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 6 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 7 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 8 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 9 Best way to see Oahu
- 10 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 11 Kauai Condo
- 12 Hawaii trip report
- 13 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 14 Kantishna vs Wonder Lake stop on shuttle bus
- 15 Itinerary/ timing Sedona-GC- esp Page
- 16 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 17 Bourbon Trail in Lexington
- 18 San Diego restaurant
- 19 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 20 Food Tours
- 21 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 22 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 23 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 24 15 days driving through California
- 25 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?