I have always wanted to see the Redwoods. What is the best area and closest airport? Is there a fantastic place to stay? I will be traveling with three older teens. We like outdoor activity, museums, history.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 driving RT 66
- 2 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 3 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 4 Long Weekend in Denver
- 5 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 6 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 7 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 8 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 9 Birthday vacation ideas
- 10 From Newark to Manhattan
- 11 once in a lifetime
- 12 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 13 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 Hotels Houston
- 16 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 19 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 20 Monument Valley
- 21 Sedona lodging
- 22 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 23 Tioga Pass
- 24 48 Hours in NYC
- 25 Where to visit out east