I have always wanted to see the Redwoods. What is the best area and closest airport? Is there a fantastic place to stay? I will be traveling with three older teens. We like outdoor activity, museums, history.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) VERIZON Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 VERIZON Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Boston area hotels
- 3 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 4 What to request?
- 5 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 What to see in Portland
- 8 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 9 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 10 How much cash do you travel with?
- 11 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 12 More problems for Big Sur
- 13 Miami for 2 days
- 14 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 15 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 16 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 17 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 18 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 21 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 22 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 23 Great Falls or Helena?
- 24 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 25 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas