We are taking a college tour in mid April: Syracuse, Univ of Vermont (Burlington) and possibly Rochester NY. We may also throw in a few day trip to Quebec. Our current plan is to fly San Francisco to Burlington. I know that Burlington to Rochester is about 1.5 hrs. We can rent a car and drive that, but Syracuse is 4 hrs away. Should we fly, take a train, drive?? From Vermont, should we drive to Quebec (about 75 miles away) or is a train better? Do we need a car in Quebec? Also, if it is snowing, I am a wimp about driving in the snow. Hate it!! But I can do it if I must. Thanks!
Burlington Vt., Rochester NY and Syracuse transportation advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 4 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 san fran sightseeing
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 21 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 24 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 25 Colorado Skiing