We are taking a college tour in mid April: Syracuse, Univ of Vermont (Burlington) and possibly Rochester NY. We may also throw in a few day trip to Quebec. Our current plan is to fly San Francisco to Burlington. I know that Burlington to Rochester is about 1.5 hrs. We can rent a car and drive that, but Syracuse is 4 hrs away. Should we fly, take a train, drive?? From Vermont, should we drive to Quebec (about 75 miles away) or is a train better? Do we need a car in Quebec? Also, if it is snowing, I am a wimp about driving in the snow. Hate it!! But I can do it if I must. Thanks!
Burlington Vt., Rochester NY and Syracuse transportation advice
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Help with NYC transit
- 3 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 4 Boston Area College Tour
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 build a nice website
- 11 Red Leather Sofa
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Restos in Boca Raton
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it