We are flying to Boston on August 18. We will stay in Boston for 3 days and then do a coastal roadtrip to Portland (and then Yarmouth) Maine for an additional 3-4 days. I am looking for some type of itinerary or ideas of things to do along the way (activities, where to sleep, eat, etc.) for a late twenty-something couple. Thanks!
Boston to Portland/Yarmouth, Maine Coastal Roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 2 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 3 Hawaii
- 4 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 5 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 6 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 7 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 8 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 9 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 10 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 11 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 12 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 13 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 14 River Cafe
- 15 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 16 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 17 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 20 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days