We are flying to Boston on August 18. We will stay in Boston for 3 days and then do a coastal roadtrip to Portland (and then Yarmouth) Maine for an additional 3-4 days. I am looking for some type of itinerary or ideas of things to do along the way (activities, where to sleep, eat, etc.) for a late twenty-something couple. Thanks!
Boston to Portland/Yarmouth, Maine Coastal Roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 2 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 5 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 6 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 7 NYC hotel/July
- 8 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 9 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 10 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 11 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 12 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 15 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 16 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 19 New York City - apartment locations
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 22 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 23 Tudor city -special help/info
- 24 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 25 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?