We are flying to Boston on August 18. We will stay in Boston for 3 days and then do a coastal roadtrip to Portland (and then Yarmouth) Maine for an additional 3-4 days. I am looking for some type of itinerary or ideas of things to do along the way (activities, where to sleep, eat, etc.) for a late twenty-something couple. Thanks!
Boston to Portland/Yarmouth, Maine Coastal Roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 7 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 8 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 13 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Santa Barbara, California
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around