Heading to Narraganset Rhode Island for a couple nights. Looking to do a day trip to either Newport or Block Island, any suggestions? I have never been to either. We are hoping for a nice day to be able to walk around enjoy the views, local restaurants and shops. I know our hotel is located near the ferry. Thanks!
Block Island or Newport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 2 So you love handbags!
- 3 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 4 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 5 replica designer handbags
- 6 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 7 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 8 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 9 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 10 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 11 Re-Visit DC
- 12 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 13 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 14 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 15 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 16 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 17 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 18 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 19 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 20 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 21 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 22 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 23 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 24 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 25 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.