I'm in Atlanta for a few days on business and have my late afternoons and evenings free. What are the top five things I need to do and THE best restaurants?
I'm staying downtown adjacent to the CNN complex.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 3 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 4 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Pacific coast road trip
- 9 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 10 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 11 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 12 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 13 Austin with Kids
- 14 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 15 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 16 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 17 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 18 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 19 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 20 portland and area
- 21 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 22 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 23 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 24 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 25 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley