I'm in Atlanta for a few days on business and have my late afternoons and evenings free. What are the top five things I need to do and THE best restaurants?
I'm staying downtown adjacent to the CNN complex.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Costco Travel
- 4 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 5 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 6 Philly Itinerary Help
- 7 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 8 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 9 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 12 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 13 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 14 4 days road trip southern New England
- 15 trip out west horses and rafting
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 18 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 19 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 20 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 23 Country Walkers
- 24 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 25 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area