I'm in Atlanta for a few days on business and have my late afternoons and evenings free. What are the top five things I need to do and THE best restaurants?
I'm staying downtown adjacent to the CNN complex.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 2 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 3 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 4 4 Days in LV
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 7 SF to Monterey to Yosemite
- 8 One day in Dallas
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 11 Biloxi Suggestions
- 12 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 13 Michigan advice needed
- 14 louisiana bayou
- 15 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 16 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 17 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 18 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 19 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 20 October in Colorado
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 Yosemite Valley showers
- 23 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 24 LegoLand Florida
- 25 Casual dinner in the theater district