I'm in Atlanta for a few days on business and have my late afternoons and evenings free. What are the top five things I need to do and THE best restaurants?
I'm staying downtown adjacent to the CNN complex.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaches in Incline Village
- 2 a short trip to san francisco
- 3 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 4 Key West luxury hotels
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 Change planes in Atlanta
- 8 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 Trip to USA in July
- 11 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 12 Florida vacation
- 13 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 17 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 I95
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Wine Country
- 23 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 24 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)