I guess I have been bitten by the California-Yosemite “Photography” bug. I was able to squeeze in another 3-4 days of my version of a “vacation” during the July 4th weekend.
As part of this, I will have around 3/4th of a day to photograph Death Valley NP, so wanted to get some help on the places I should cover on the following DAY
• 5 AM to 7 AM Sunrise Photography at the South Tufa towers, Mono Lake
• 7 AM Leave for Death Valley
• 1 AM Night Hotel reservation at Mammoth Lakes, and I can check in any time late
So I am looking at around 15 hours to reach DV NP, Photograph the place and return back to Mammoth Lakes. Please suggest some absolute “MUSTs” for Photography. I am into Landscape, Waterfalls, Milky way, Star Trail photography
NOTE : I have gone through GOOGLE Maps and have a good idea about the driving distances involved.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 2 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 5 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 7 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 8 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 9 Change planes in Atlanta
- 10 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 11 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 12 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 15 Florida beach vacation
- 16 Trip to USA in July
- 17 Beaches in Incline Village
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Key West luxury hotels
- 21 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 22 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 23 Florida vacation
- 24 Later Winter around Mobile
- 25 a short trip to san francisco
Best places to photograph Death Valley NP in 3/4th of a Day