I guess I have been bitten by the California-Yosemite “Photography” bug. I was able to squeeze in another 3-4 days of my version of a “vacation” during the July 4th weekend.
As part of this, I will have around 3/4th of a day to photograph Death Valley NP, so wanted to get some help on the places I should cover on the following DAY
• 5 AM to 7 AM Sunrise Photography at the South Tufa towers, Mono Lake
• 7 AM Leave for Death Valley
• 1 AM Night Hotel reservation at Mammoth Lakes, and I can check in any time late
So I am looking at around 15 hours to reach DV NP, Photograph the place and return back to Mammoth Lakes. Please suggest some absolute “MUSTs” for Photography. I am into Landscape, Waterfalls, Milky way, Star Trail photography
NOTE : I have gone through GOOGLE Maps and have a good idea about the driving distances involved.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 2 http://www.shtylm.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 3 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 4 http://www.healthyminihub.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 7 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 8 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 11 Food Festival Tour
- 12 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 17 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 18 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 19 Dividing time in Glacier
- 20 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 21 My travels to Monument Valley
- 22 Miami for 2 days
- 23 Universal Studios vacation
- 24 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
Best places to photograph Death Valley NP in 3/4th of a Day