I guess I have been bitten by the California-Yosemite “Photography” bug. I was able to squeeze in another 3-4 days of my version of a “vacation” during the July 4th weekend.
As part of this, I will have around 3/4th of a day to photograph Death Valley NP, so wanted to get some help on the places I should cover on the following DAY
• 5 AM to 7 AM Sunrise Photography at the South Tufa towers, Mono Lake
• 7 AM Leave for Death Valley
• 1 AM Night Hotel reservation at Mammoth Lakes, and I can check in any time late
So I am looking at around 15 hours to reach DV NP, Photograph the place and return back to Mammoth Lakes. Please suggest some absolute “MUSTs” for Photography. I am into Landscape, Waterfalls, Milky way, Star Trail photography
NOTE : I have gone through GOOGLE Maps and have a good idea about the driving distances involved.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 florida gulf coast
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 Road trip advice needed please
- 5 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 6 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 7 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 8 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 11 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 14 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 15 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 16 Family Trip advice please?!
- 17 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 18 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 19 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 20 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 24 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 25 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
Best places to photograph Death Valley NP in 3/4th of a Day