I guess I have been bitten by the California-Yosemite “Photography” bug. I was able to squeeze in another 3-4 days of my version of a “vacation” during the July 4th weekend.
As part of this, I will have around 3/4th of a day to photograph Death Valley NP, so wanted to get some help on the places I should cover on the following DAY
• 5 AM to 7 AM Sunrise Photography at the South Tufa towers, Mono Lake
• 7 AM Leave for Death Valley
• 1 AM Night Hotel reservation at Mammoth Lakes, and I can check in any time late
So I am looking at around 15 hours to reach DV NP, Photograph the place and return back to Mammoth Lakes. Please suggest some absolute “MUSTs” for Photography. I am into Landscape, Waterfalls, Milky way, Star Trail photography
NOTE : I have gone through GOOGLE Maps and have a good idea about the driving distances involved.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Smooth Guidelines Choosing Greatest And Most Fun Skin Care Products
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 3 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 4 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 5 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 8 San Antonio shopping
- 9 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 10 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 11 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 15 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 16 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 19 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Which island for R&R?
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 blue ridge parkway?
Best places to photograph Death Valley NP in 3/4th of a Day