Looking for good happy hour and oysters in French Quarter. Doesn't have to be in the same place.
Best happy hour / oysters in New Orleans French Quarter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 2 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 3 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 4 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 5 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 6 san fran sightseeing
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 10 charlotte
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 New York City in April
- 16 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 17 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 18 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 19 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 20 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 21 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 22 Baytown, Texas
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas