I'm from NY and am looking to take my 6 yr old on beach vacation. she loves seashells so I was wondering what beach is best place (or top 5) for seashell picking.
I've heard about Sanibel Island in FL.
Any other suggestions on Eastern seabord of U.S.for best beaches to find seashells.
Oceanfront resort accomodations would be appreciated as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/active-brightening-face-serum/
- 2 무료다빈치 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 5 Fire and Fuel Apparel
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 9 Weather in Chicago
- 10 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 13 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 14 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 17 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 18 Oregon road trip
- 19 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 Dining in St. Louis