I'm from NY and am looking to take my 6 yr old on beach vacation. she loves seashells so I was wondering what beach is best place (or top 5) for seashell picking.
I've heard about Sanibel Island in FL.
Any other suggestions on Eastern seabord of U.S.for best beaches to find seashells.
Oceanfront resort accomodations would be appreciated as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 6 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 7 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 8 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 9 Nashville Questions
- 10 Summer vacation
- 11 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 12 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 13 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 14 First Trip to Texas -
- 15 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 16 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 17 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 18 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Driving to Naples fl
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 What to do in San Diego
- 23 Disney for Florida residents
- 24 Our Boston Getaway
- 25 Whale Watching in Kauai