I'm from NY and am looking to take my 6 yr old on beach vacation. she loves seashells so I was wondering what beach is best place (or top 5) for seashell picking.
I've heard about Sanibel Island in FL.
Any other suggestions on Eastern seabord of U.S.for best beaches to find seashells.
Oceanfront resort accomodations would be appreciated as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 2 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 3 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Venice, CA area
- 6 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 7 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 8 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 10 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 11 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 12 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 13 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 14 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 15 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 16 Rhode Island Get Away
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Vancouver to Washington State
- 19 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Glacier National Park 2018
- 22 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 23 Adirondacks trip repot
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Carmel CA lodging