I'm from NY and am looking to take my 6 yr old on beach vacation. she loves seashells so I was wondering what beach is best place (or top 5) for seashell picking.
I've heard about Sanibel Island in FL.
Any other suggestions on Eastern seabord of U.S.for best beaches to find seashells.
Oceanfront resort accomodations would be appreciated as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OHare car service north suburbs
- 2 Currency and hotels
- 3 Las Vegas Vacation
- 4 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 disneyland
- 8 Arizona in winter
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 11 Key West
- 12 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 15 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 16 moving to Florida
- 17 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 18 DC restaurant report
- 19 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 20 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 21 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 22 Northern California Redwoods
- 23 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 East Tennesee to mohonk.