I'm from NY and am looking to take my 6 yr old on beach vacation. she loves seashells so I was wondering what beach is best place (or top 5) for seashell picking.
I've heard about Sanibel Island in FL.
Any other suggestions on Eastern seabord of U.S.for best beaches to find seashells.
Oceanfront resort accomodations would be appreciated as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 2 September Travel
- 3 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 4 Parking in Boston
- 5 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 6 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 7 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 9 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 10 Royal Kahana Maui
- 11 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 12 Road trip out west
- 13 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 14 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 15 Lake Chelan
- 16 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 17 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 18 1st trip to Colorado
- 19 Mystic CT
- 20 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 21 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 22 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?