I'm from NY and am looking to take my 6 yr old on beach vacation. she loves seashells so I was wondering what beach is best place (or top 5) for seashell picking.
I've heard about Sanibel Island in FL.
Any other suggestions on Eastern seabord of U.S.for best beaches to find seashells.
Oceanfront resort accomodations would be appreciated as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 4 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 5 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 6 Seattle to San Francisco
- 7 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 8 San Francisco and Napa
- 9 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 14 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 15 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 16 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 17 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 18 Budget NYC hotel
- 19 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 20 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 24 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015