I'm from NY and am looking to take my 6 yr old on beach vacation. she loves seashells so I was wondering what beach is best place (or top 5) for seashell picking.
I've heard about Sanibel Island in FL.
Any other suggestions on Eastern seabord of U.S.for best beaches to find seashells.
Oceanfront resort accomodations would be appreciated as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 3 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 Great Beach in North or South Carolina
- 6 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 7 florida gulf coast
- 8 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 9 Week motorcycle ride
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 12 Broadway
- 13 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 14 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 15 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 16 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 17 L.A. and Sequoia
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 Maine weather and temps
- 20 Not enough time, i guess..
- 21 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 22 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 23 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Traveling across the US