I am heading to Oklahoma City next month and want to eat BBQ. What is your favorite BBQ joint?
Also, are there any foods or music which are
specific to Oklahoma?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/epiclear-pro/
- 2 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 3 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 4 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Road trip around Washington DC
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 11 Suisse Renewal
- 12 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 15 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 16 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Weather in Chicago