Does anyone know if you can make reservations and cost request for shuttle from Maui airport to Kamaole sands or do you just go outside and wait for one to come along?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 2 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 3 Parking in Boston
- 4 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 1st trip to Colorado
- 7 Mystic CT
- 8 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 9 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 10 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 11 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 12 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 13 Las vegas +21
- 14 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 17 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 18 Trip Starting from New York
- 19 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 20 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 21 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 22 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 23 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 24 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 25 Nilichik Ak.