I'm trying to get some sage advice on what's your favorite ways to share your experiences coming back from a trip. Where do you go to post trip reports, photos, advice? Are there any good tools out there?
Also, what do you when you want to plan a new trip, or when you find yourself in a new place and you want to find out what cool things there are to do and explore around? Obviously, Thorn Tree is a great resource, but anything else you use for inspiration?
Looking forward to your ideas!
Trip planning and sharing
- 1 Honeymoon Tour
- 2 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 5 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 6 Which Travel Bag
- 7 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 8 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 9 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 10 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 11 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Where to go on Christmas?
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 19 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 20 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 21 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 22 Holiday Travel Plans
- 23 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 24 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 25 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff