I'm trying to get some sage advice on what's your favorite ways to share your experiences coming back from a trip. Where do you go to post trip reports, photos, advice? Are there any good tools out there?
Also, what do you when you want to plan a new trip, or when you find yourself in a new place and you want to find out what cool things there are to do and explore around? Obviously, Thorn Tree is a great resource, but anything else you use for inspiration?
Looking forward to your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 2 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 3 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 4 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 5 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 6 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 7 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 8 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 9 Early trip planning
- 10 Something different for family of 6
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 13 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 14 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 15 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 16 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 17 Late December, early January travel
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 20 Nice, France
- 21 Finding deals based on departure location
- 22 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 23 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 24 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 25 First time travel to Italy