I'm trying to get some sage advice on what's your favorite ways to share your experiences coming back from a trip. Where do you go to post trip reports, photos, advice? Are there any good tools out there?
Also, what do you when you want to plan a new trip, or when you find yourself in a new place and you want to find out what cool things there are to do and explore around? Obviously, Thorn Tree is a great resource, but anything else you use for inspiration?
Looking forward to your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 2 Packing Cubes
- 3 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Vacation for two
- 6 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 9 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 10 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 11 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 12 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 13 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 14 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 15 Motorcycle trip
- 16 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 17 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 18 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 21 Newbie Using Whats App
- 22 super fun vacations...
- 23 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 24 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 25 Traveling Solo with 9 month old