I'm trying to get some sage advice on what's your favorite ways to share your experiences coming back from a trip. Where do you go to post trip reports, photos, advice? Are there any good tools out there?
Also, what do you when you want to plan a new trip, or when you find yourself in a new place and you want to find out what cool things there are to do and explore around? Obviously, Thorn Tree is a great resource, but anything else you use for inspiration?
Looking forward to your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 1-800-841-6436 contact now toll free number
- 2 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 3 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 4 Video memory
- 5 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 6 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 7 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 8 My Trip to Spain
- 9 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 10 Senior lady travels solo
- 11 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 12 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 13 travel insurance
- 14 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 15 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 16 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 17 Backpacking in Europe
- 18 Travelocity problems
- 19 need to Plan summer holidays
- 20 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 21 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 22 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 23 Food Delicacies of spain
- 24 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!
- 25 Too old maybe?