I'm trying to get some sage advice on what's your favorite ways to share your experiences coming back from a trip. Where do you go to post trip reports, photos, advice? Are there any good tools out there?
Also, what do you when you want to plan a new trip, or when you find yourself in a new place and you want to find out what cool things there are to do and explore around? Obviously, Thorn Tree is a great resource, but anything else you use for inspiration?
Looking forward to your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 2 super fun vacations...
- 3 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 4 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 5 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 Which type of car ?
- 9 travel partners
- 10 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 14 to travel or settle down?
- 15 THe case for linen
- 16 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 17 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 18 Honeymoon info
- 19 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 20 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 21 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 22 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 25 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner