I'm trying to get some sage advice on what's your favorite ways to share your experiences coming back from a trip. Where do you go to post trip reports, photos, advice? Are there any good tools out there?
Also, what do you when you want to plan a new trip, or when you find yourself in a new place and you want to find out what cool things there are to do and explore around? Obviously, Thorn Tree is a great resource, but anything else you use for inspiration?
Looking forward to your ideas!
Trip planning and sharing
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 My new blog for cooking, photography and traveling!
- 2 Friends Seeking Advice
- 3 French gastronomy
- 4 Best places to start...
- 5 December travel - where to go?
- 6 Travel health insurance
- 7 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 8 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Where would you go if you were us?
- 11 Home Exchanges
- 12 10 Days of travel help!
- 13 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 17 Website to map your trips?
- 18 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 21 Winter Sunshine
- 22 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 23 Private Guides - Cost question
- 24 Rome and amalfi coast
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips