I'm trying to get some sage advice on what's your favorite ways to share your experiences coming back from a trip. Where do you go to post trip reports, photos, advice? Are there any good tools out there?
Also, what do you when you want to plan a new trip, or when you find yourself in a new place and you want to find out what cool things there are to do and explore around? Obviously, Thorn Tree is a great resource, but anything else you use for inspiration?
Looking forward to your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What is your favorite holiday travel memory?
- 2 singapore and Malaysia travel ideas and guide
- 3 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 4 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 5 Rara lake scenic trekking Nepal
- 6 Help planning long road trip.
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 9 Renting International Cars from USA
- 10 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 11 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 Getting my child from Stanford
- 14 Ideal Trip!
- 15 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 16 Pa to New England States
- 17 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 20 cape cod
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 23 Lipault luggage durability
- 24 Credit card protection
- 25 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me