I'm trying to get some sage advice on what's your favorite ways to share your experiences coming back from a trip. Where do you go to post trip reports, photos, advice? Are there any good tools out there?
Also, what do you when you want to plan a new trip, or when you find yourself in a new place and you want to find out what cool things there are to do and explore around? Obviously, Thorn Tree is a great resource, but anything else you use for inspiration?
Looking forward to your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 7 hour layover in Paris CDG
- 2 Southeast romantic destinations
- 3 destination help
- 4 Las Vegas to Kingston, NY max- 8/9 days
- 5 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 6 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 7 travelling with infant
- 8 What to do with mail when traveling
- 9 Prague & Croatia
- 10 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 11 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 12 Norway in November
- 13 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 14 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 15 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 16 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 17 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 18 Schengen visa
- 19 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 20 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 21 Daypack Recommendation
- 22 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 23 greece to germany. doable?
- 24 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 25 Group Tours for 30 somethings