I'm trying to get some sage advice on what's your favorite ways to share your experiences coming back from a trip. Where do you go to post trip reports, photos, advice? Are there any good tools out there?
Also, what do you when you want to plan a new trip, or when you find yourself in a new place and you want to find out what cool things there are to do and explore around? Obviously, Thorn Tree is a great resource, but anything else you use for inspiration?
Looking forward to your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 3 Best hikes in Norway in 3 days
- 2 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 3 Tech Help Please
- 4 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 5 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 6 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 7 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 8 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 9 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 10 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 11 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 12 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 13 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 14 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 15 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 16 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 17 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Daypack Recommendation
- 20 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 21 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 22 Where to go with an infant?
- 23 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 24 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 25 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?