I'm trying to get some sage advice on what's your favorite ways to share your experiences coming back from a trip. Where do you go to post trip reports, photos, advice? Are there any good tools out there?
Also, what do you when you want to plan a new trip, or when you find yourself in a new place and you want to find out what cool things there are to do and explore around? Obviously, Thorn Tree is a great resource, but anything else you use for inspiration?
Looking forward to your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 2 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 3 First rv trip
- 4 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 5 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 6 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 7 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 8 First time traveler
- 9 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 10 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 11 Exploring a City
- 12 Dolomites for 2 days
- 13 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 14 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 15 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 16 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 17 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 20 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 21 Passport Help!!!
- 22 First time travelling outside the USA
- 23 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 24 hiking poles in carry on
- 25 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...