We want to plan our own itinerary for 2 wks in Southeastern Italy in spring 2014. We've done Italy on our own in past but never had any type of trip insurance, Don't think this is wise since we've aged a bit! But not sure best way to proceed with this. Or should we use an agent for flights and then be independent for hotels and schedule. Any advice or personal experiences will be appreciated!
Travel Insurance for self-planned trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December 3 Week Vacation
- 2 Fall Road Trip
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 San Francisco or San Diego
- 5 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 6 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 7 Home Exchanges
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 10 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 11 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 12 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 13 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 14 India food Tours
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Going to Costa Rica
- 19 Air B&B
- 20 Single supplements
- 21 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 22 Discounted luggage websites
- 23 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 24 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 25 Travel eruope early November this year