We want to plan our own itinerary for 2 wks in Southeastern Italy in spring 2014. We've done Italy on our own in past but never had any type of trip insurance, Don't think this is wise since we've aged a bit! But not sure best way to proceed with this. Or should we use an agent for flights and then be independent for hotels and schedule. Any advice or personal experiences will be appreciated!
Travel Insurance for self-planned trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 Website to map your trips?
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 French gastronomy
- 5 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 6 Winter Sunshine
- 7 Friends Seeking Advice
- 8 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Travel health insurance
- 11 Private Guides - Cost question
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Rome and amalfi coast
- 15 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 16 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 17 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 18 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Phone service
- 21 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 22 Home security while traveling?
- 23 December travel - where to go?
- 24 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 25 Home Exchanges