We want to plan our own itinerary for 2 wks in Southeastern Italy in spring 2014. We've done Italy on our own in past but never had any type of trip insurance, Don't think this is wise since we've aged a bit! But not sure best way to proceed with this. Or should we use an agent for flights and then be independent for hotels and schedule. Any advice or personal experiences will be appreciated!
Travel Insurance for self-planned trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 2 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 4 40th Birthday Trip
- 5 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 6 Where to go in February/March
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 9 Waterproof spray
- 10 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Where to go over New Years?
- 15 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 16 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 17 my travel ignorance
- 18 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 19 Your Best Travel Tips
- 20 Northern Lights
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 23 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 24 Travel Insurance or not
- 25 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit