We want to plan our own itinerary for 2 wks in Southeastern Italy in spring 2014. We've done Italy on our own in past but never had any type of trip insurance, Don't think this is wise since we've aged a bit! But not sure best way to proceed with this. Or should we use an agent for flights and then be independent for hotels and schedule. Any advice or personal experiences will be appreciated!
Travel Insurance for self-planned trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 2 Travel SIMs
- 3 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 An Introduction to new member
- 7 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 8 Travelling in June
- 9 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 10 Friends Seeking Advice
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 13 25th wedding anniv travel
- 14 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 15 Best places to start...
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 18 two months away and mold problems.
- 19 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 20 French gastronomy
- 21 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 24 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 25 What's stopping you from traveling more?