We want to plan our own itinerary for 2 wks in Southeastern Italy in spring 2014. We've done Italy on our own in past but never had any type of trip insurance, Don't think this is wise since we've aged a bit! But not sure best way to proceed with this. Or should we use an agent for flights and then be independent for hotels and schedule. Any advice or personal experiences will be appreciated!
Travel Insurance for self-planned trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Air B&B
- 2 Online Visas
- 3 Traveling with a smartphone
- 4 Anniversary trip
- 5 Learning vacations
- 6 Discounted luggage websites
- 7 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Crossing Borders
- 10 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 11 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 12 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 13 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 14 Light weight Luggage
- 15 Carry-on Luggage
- 16 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 17 Transferring on an international flight
- 18 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 23 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 24 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 25 Thrifty OHare parking