We want to plan our own itinerary for 2 wks in Southeastern Italy in spring 2014. We've done Italy on our own in past but never had any type of trip insurance, Don't think this is wise since we've aged a bit! But not sure best way to proceed with this. Or should we use an agent for flights and then be independent for hotels and schedule. Any advice or personal experiences will be appreciated!
Travel Insurance for self-planned trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 trip ideas in May...
- 2 Where to travel?
- 3 [Academic] Help with travel project
- 4 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 5 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 6 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 9 finding last minute packages
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 Moving from DC to Texas
- 16 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 17 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 18 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 19 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 20 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 21 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 22 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 23 Which luggage scales?
- 24 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 25 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy