We want to plan our own itinerary for 2 wks in Southeastern Italy in spring 2014. We've done Italy on our own in past but never had any type of trip insurance, Don't think this is wise since we've aged a bit! But not sure best way to proceed with this. Or should we use an agent for flights and then be independent for hotels and schedule. Any advice or personal experiences will be appreciated!
Travel Insurance for self-planned trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 2 Phone service
- 3 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 6 10 Days of travel help!
- 7 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 25th wedding anniv travel
- 20 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 21 Friends Seeking Advice
- 22 December travel - where to go?
- 23 Travel health insurance
- 24 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 25 India food Tours