We want to plan our own itinerary for 2 wks in Southeastern Italy in spring 2014. We've done Italy on our own in past but never had any type of trip insurance, Don't think this is wise since we've aged a bit! But not sure best way to proceed with this. Or should we use an agent for flights and then be independent for hotels and schedule. Any advice or personal experiences will be appreciated!
Travel Insurance for self-planned trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 Home Exchanges
- 3 10 Days of travel help!
- 4 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 5 Where would you go if you were us?
- 6 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 7 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 8 French gastronomy
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Website to map your trips?
- 12 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 13 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 14 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 15 Best places to start...
- 16 Winter Sunshine
- 17 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 18 Travel health insurance
- 19 Private Guides - Cost question
- 20 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 21 Rome and amalfi coast
- 22 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 23 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 24 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 25 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain