We want to plan our own itinerary for 2 wks in Southeastern Italy in spring 2014. We've done Italy on our own in past but never had any type of trip insurance, Don't think this is wise since we've aged a bit! But not sure best way to proceed with this. Or should we use an agent for flights and then be independent for hotels and schedule. Any advice or personal experiences will be appreciated!
Travel Insurance for self-planned trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 2 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 3 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 6 Dual time zone watches
- 7 Rovia booking engine
- 8 Packing Help - What to take
- 9 Places to travel in June or July
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 12 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 13 Website for good hotel rates?
- 14 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 15 What color nail polish in France
- 16 Travel Clothing
- 17 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 20 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 21 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 22 Getting a Second Passport
- 23 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 24 Suggestions for a trip?
- 25 Advice to use ATM promptly at arrival airport?