Hello - Hope someone can help me - - I will be flying with Austrian Airlines from Vienna to Chicago Ohare - at Terminal 5 doing the carry-on one stop program - I have a connecting flight with United Terminal 1 - where do I get my boarding pass???? At Vienna Airport or at Customs - - - I also made a reservation for a back up in case I miss my United Flight - that is with US Airways - if I need to do that where do I get my boarding pass from US Airways?? Thank You
terminal 5 to 1 chicago ohare
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 2 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 3 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 4 Travel Insurance or not
- 5 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 6 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 7 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 8 my travel ignorance
- 9 Economy PLus on United to China
- 10 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 11 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 12 Light weight Luggage
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 15 Your Best Travel Tips
- 16 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 17 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 18 Where to go over New Years?
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 21 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 22 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 23 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 24 Ideas for a family trip
- 25 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4