I am looking to do a solo trip the first week of November alone, I am looking at doing Prague/Budapest or Rome and another city.
I am a savvy traveler, I have been around the world with my former husband and others, this will be my first international (aside from Mexico) trip alone.
Which trip do you think I would fit me best? I love to meet new people, eat, people watch, and do unique and different things while I travel.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 WHAT YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO IN ASIA TRIP
- 2 travel insurance
- 3 Green Coffee ZT
- 4 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 5 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 6 Travel Apps
- 7 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 10 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 11 Big Island February 2017
- 12 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 13 Video memory
- 14 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 15 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 16 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 17 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 18 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 19 My Trip to Spain
- 20 Senior lady travels solo
- 21 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 22 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 23 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 24 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 25 Backpacking in Europe