I am looking to do a solo trip the first week of November alone, I am looking at doing Prague/Budapest or Rome and another city.
I am a savvy traveler, I have been around the world with my former husband and others, this will be my first international (aside from Mexico) trip alone.
Which trip do you think I would fit me best? I love to meet new people, eat, people watch, and do unique and different things while I travel.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 shopping for a digital camera
- 2 7 hour layover in Paris CDG
- 3 Southeast romantic destinations
- 4 destination help
- 5 Las Vegas to Kingston, NY max- 8/9 days
- 6 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 7 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 8 travelling with infant
- 9 What to do with mail when traveling
- 10 Prague & Croatia
- 11 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 12 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 13 Norway in November
- 14 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 15 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 16 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 17 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 18 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 19 Schengen visa
- 20 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 21 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 22 Daypack Recommendation
- 23 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 24 greece to germany. doable?
- 25 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?