I am looking to do a solo trip the first week of November alone, I am looking at doing Prague/Budapest or Rome and another city.
I am a savvy traveler, I have been around the world with my former husband and others, this will be my first international (aside from Mexico) trip alone.
Which trip do you think I would fit me best? I love to meet new people, eat, people watch, and do unique and different things while I travel.
Single 30 yr old female Solo Trip-Prague or Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 new travel website
- 2 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Finding a House Sitter.
- 5 Road Scholar
- 6 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK