I am looking to do a solo trip the first week of November alone, I am looking at doing Prague/Budapest or Rome and another city.
I am a savvy traveler, I have been around the world with my former husband and others, this will be my first international (aside from Mexico) trip alone.
Which trip do you think I would fit me best? I love to meet new people, eat, people watch, and do unique and different things while I travel.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 A problem with booking.com
- 2 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 3 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 4 Museum exhibitions
- 5 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 8 Wheeled duffle options
- 9 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 10 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 11 Newbie Using Whats App
- 12 TripIt App?
- 13 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 14 Money transfer
- 15 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 18 Passport signature
- 19 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 20 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 21 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 22 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 23 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 24 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 25 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP