I am looking to do a solo trip the first week of November alone, I am looking at doing Prague/Budapest or Rome and another city.
I am a savvy traveler, I have been around the world with my former husband and others, this will be my first international (aside from Mexico) trip alone.
Which trip do you think I would fit me best? I love to meet new people, eat, people watch, and do unique and different things while I travel.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 0nline COMCAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 COMCAST ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 3 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 4 Newbie Using Whats App
- 5 super fun vacations...
- 6 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 7 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 10 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 garment travel organizer
- 14 Which type of car ?
- 15 travel partners
- 16 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 17 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 18 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 19 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 20 to travel or settle down?
- 21 THe case for linen
- 22 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 23 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 24 Honeymoon info
- 25 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy