I am looking to do a solo trip the first week of November alone, I am looking at doing Prague/Budapest or Rome and another city.
I am a savvy traveler, I have been around the world with my former husband and others, this will be my first international (aside from Mexico) trip alone.
Which trip do you think I would fit me best? I love to meet new people, eat, people watch, and do unique and different things while I travel.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 India food Tours
- 2 Family of 3-month long trip
- 3 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 4 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 5 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 6 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 9 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 12 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 13 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 14 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 15 Early trip planning
- 16 Something different for family of 6
- 17 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 18 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 19 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 20 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 21 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 22 Late December, early January travel
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 25 Nice, France