I am 26 years old and have a very active life, but due to conflicting schedules and most of my friends being paired off I find myself having to try to figure out a vacation solo. I'm fine with this, but want to go somewhere with other people close to my age who are willing to be open to socializing. The only good lead I have encountered so far has been club med Turks, but I have heard some terrible reviews. I don't need to stay at a 5 star place, but I like a little luxury.
If anyone has feedback or ideas, I'd love to hear them!
All the best,
Single 20 something looking for social retreat
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Carry-on Luggage
- 3 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 4 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 5 Traveling with a smartphone
- 6 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 7 Transferring on an international flight
- 8 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 9 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 12 Thanksgiving week trip
- 13 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 14 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 15 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 16 Thrifty OHare parking
- 17 Saving money travelling the world
- 18 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 19 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 20 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 21 Discounted luggage websites
- 22 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 23 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 24 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?
- 25 Where to go over New Years?