I am 26 years old and have a very active life, but due to conflicting schedules and most of my friends being paired off I find myself having to try to figure out a vacation solo. I'm fine with this, but want to go somewhere with other people close to my age who are willing to be open to socializing. The only good lead I have encountered so far has been club med Turks, but I have heard some terrible reviews. I don't need to stay at a 5 star place, but I like a little luxury.
If anyone has feedback or ideas, I'd love to hear them!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Wonderful Travelling Backpack Review
- 2 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 3 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 4 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 Family trip Europe
- 7 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 8 Home security while traveling
- 9 More on Phony Reviews
- 10 Advice for a newbie
- 11 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 12 Car Rentals in Italy
- 13 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 14 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 15 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 16 Ideas February trip
- 17 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 18 Day bags when traveling
- 19 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 20 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 21 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 23 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 24 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 25 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?