I am 26 years old and have a very active life, but due to conflicting schedules and most of my friends being paired off I find myself having to try to figure out a vacation solo. I'm fine with this, but want to go somewhere with other people close to my age who are willing to be open to socializing. The only good lead I have encountered so far has been club med Turks, but I have heard some terrible reviews. I don't need to stay at a 5 star place, but I like a little luxury.
If anyone has feedback or ideas, I'd love to hear them!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 2 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 3 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 4 Autism/Disability Travel
- 5 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 6 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 7 Pedometer for Kids
- 8 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 11 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 12 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 13 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 18 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 19 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 20 Food in carry on
- 21 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 22 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 23 Spring Break in Florida?
- 24 Looking for destination suggestions
- 25 2 weeks in Africa- April