I am 26 years old and have a very active life, but due to conflicting schedules and most of my friends being paired off I find myself having to try to figure out a vacation solo. I'm fine with this, but want to go somewhere with other people close to my age who are willing to be open to socializing. The only good lead I have encountered so far has been club med Turks, but I have heard some terrible reviews. I don't need to stay at a 5 star place, but I like a little luxury.
If anyone has feedback or ideas, I'd love to hear them!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 2 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 3 Travel towel?
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 6 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 7 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 8 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 9 Planning your next vacation
- 10 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 11 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 12 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 13 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 14 Road trip stops
- 15 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 16 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 19 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 20 Buying Russia train tickets
- 21 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 22 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 23 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 24 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 25 Phone services in Western Europe