I am 26 years old and have a very active life, but due to conflicting schedules and most of my friends being paired off I find myself having to try to figure out a vacation solo. I'm fine with this, but want to go somewhere with other people close to my age who are willing to be open to socializing. The only good lead I have encountered so far has been club med Turks, but I have heard some terrible reviews. I don't need to stay at a 5 star place, but I like a little luxury.
If anyone has feedback or ideas, I'd love to hear them!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 2 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 3 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 4 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 7 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 8 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 9 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 10 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 11 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 12 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 13 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 14 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Daypack Recommendation
- 17 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 18 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 19 Where to go with an infant?
- 20 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 21 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 22 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 23 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 24 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 25 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines