I am 26 years old and have a very active life, but due to conflicting schedules and most of my friends being paired off I find myself having to try to figure out a vacation solo. I'm fine with this, but want to go somewhere with other people close to my age who are willing to be open to socializing. The only good lead I have encountered so far has been club med Turks, but I have heard some terrible reviews. I don't need to stay at a 5 star place, but I like a little luxury.
If anyone has feedback or ideas, I'd love to hear them!
All the best,
Single 20 something looking for social retreat
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Buy Fake And Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,
- 2 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 3 HOW MUCH MONEY TO ESTIMATE FOR MEALS
- 4 quiet getaways for older women
- 5 Car Rental in US with Travel to Canada
- 6 All purpose soap
- 7 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 8 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 9 Where to travel?
- 10 Travel Books for Kids?
- 11 never fly LIAT
- 12 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 13 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 14 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 15 trip ideas in May...
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 18 finding last minute packages
- 19 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 20 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 21 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 22 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 23 What book should I read?
- 24 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 25 Road trip in Italy