Hi, we are thinking of travelling to Disney for a 3/4 night stay however, we are very much open to staying in a gite/villa approx 30/40 miles away (maybe a little further), hire a car and get the best of both worlds, experience France and buy passes to Disney. Can extend the stay to 7/10 days, we have 2 girls, 7 & 4. Any ideas would be welcome. We can fly to Charles De Gaulle quite cheaply with Aer Lingus so that would be the starting point. Many thanks in advance, Susan
- 1 Is it true film gets messed up by x-rays?
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Sardinia, Italy
- 4 Vacation Destination
- 5 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 8 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 9 train tickets for italy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Shoe Trouble
- 12 Good article on shoes for travel
- 13 Rose Bowl Parade
- 14 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 15 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 16 Buying SNCF tickets
- 17 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 18 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 19 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 20 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 21 Home Exchanges
- 22 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 23 Where to go in August?
- 24 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 25 Enough Connection Time???