Do not use National Car Rental. I had a confirmed confirmation booked over the internet on their site at a really good price. Thought the price was too good, so called National and talked to two of their representatives and was assured that this price was good and was an internet special. Week and a half later, I get an email saying there was a technical difficulity and they added another $1,000 on my confirmation. Shouldn't they have to honor what was confirmed, this is false advertising. Airlines honor their mistakes, how do they get away with this?
National Rental Car
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 6 Delices & Gourmandises
- 7 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 8 Packing Help - What to take
- 9 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 10 Places to travel in June or July
- 11 Visa expiration and re entry
- 12 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 13 Rovia booking engine
- 14 Jacket with pockets
- 15 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 16 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains