Do not use National Car Rental. I had a confirmed confirmation booked over the internet on their site at a really good price. Thought the price was too good, so called National and talked to two of their representatives and was assured that this price was good and was an internet special. Week and a half later, I get an email saying there was a technical difficulity and they added another $1,000 on my confirmation. Shouldn't they have to honor what was confirmed, this is false advertising. Airlines honor their mistakes, how do they get away with this?
National Rental Car
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 2 Luggage Tags
- 3 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 4 Which Travel Bag
- 5 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 6 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 9 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 12 europe In January
- 13 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 14 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 15 Where to go on Christmas?
- 16 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 17 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 18 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 19 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 20 Holiday Travel Plans
- 21 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 22 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 23 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 24 Help with honeymoon destination
- 25 places to stop and stretch.